Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:taco:
  • 2 weeks later...
Deus te Amat
Posted

so... today I have to take a 90 minute test to test out of Pre-calc... and then fret about how I'm going to remember enough calculus to test into Calc II. Barf.


Proposed class schedule...

English I
Italian I
Understanding the Bible
Calculus II
Physics I
Physics I Lab

I might cry. Do I HAVE to take physics? :weep:

dominicansoul
Posted

Are you some sort of protegy????

Deus te Amat
Posted

No....

I just took AP classes in high school, and got 4s or better, so I dont have to take gen bio or chem. Or calc, if I test out of it. :(

Deus te Amat
Posted

OKay. So. If anyone sees me online in the next 100 minutes, yell at me.

Unless I finish early... It's only 50 questions. ;)

Pax!

Posted
;)

Thanks for the photoshop help! You rock!

And prayers for the next 90 mintues :)
Meg
Deus te Amat
Posted

WHOO!! thanks Meg, I got a 45 out of 50. Passing was 35. Yay for not having to take pre-calc!!

lol

I miss my calculator... it would have been so much easier with a calculator... ;)

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

I am sooooo glad they only require us to take one credit of math: yay for Eucledian and Non-Eucladian Geometry! (still have no idea what it is, but sounds easier than pre-calc, lol!)

Posted
:huh:

Look geniuses...I heard that the older you get the more bain cells you loose....so be careful with the terms...you are confusing me.
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

I don't even know what those terms mean, Meg, and I'm taking the class, so don't feel bad, lol!

Deus te Amat
Posted

Calc II = :weep:

Someone kill me now?

Posted

Calc II??

you are SOOO lucky!!!!

Deus te Amat
Posted
:bash:


But, I think calc based physics would be easier (and funner) than trig based physics... so maybe I'll be okay. :idontknow:
Posted

I hate math.




but....guess what???

































I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :P

Deus te Amat
Posted

Yeah, whatever. <_<

:fishslap:

Posted

no more school for me neither.

yes.

I am too cool for school

Deus te Amat
Posted
:annoyed:

:fishslap:
Deus te Amat
Posted

I don't want to work tonight. :mellow:

Posted

I'm cool?????


:yahoo:

Why am I cool????


BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!

I hated calc...like no other.

Deus te Amat
Posted
:sadwalk:

I kinda liked Calc I. It was fun, in a weird sort of way. Once you understand it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...