Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted

What's so funny? :huh:

Deus te Amat
Posted

I just ordered a new lens. :woot:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1575329' date='Jun 18 2008, 04:41 PM']I just ordered a new lens. :woot:[/quote]

for?

Deus te Amat
Posted

My camera!

OH and at work today, my boss mentioned that her husband has this old SLR that he never uses anymore, with a bunch of lenses and filters! She's going to look into me buying it!! :woot: I'm really excited about this possibility.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted
:bounce:
Deus te Amat
Posted

SO EXCITED!!! :woot:

I take it that cameras don't interest you? :P

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

help me out!

Deus te Amat
Posted

With what?!

Posted

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Deus te Amat
Posted

Aw. :blush: No.

What'd I do?

Posted

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1577194' date='Jun 20 2008, 03:12 AM']Aw. :blush: No.

What'd I do?[/quote]
you prayed for me

and got immediate results

that's sweet

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1577301' date='Jun 20 2008, 09:01 AM']you prayed for me

and got immediate results

that's sweet[/quote]


:blush:


God is good! :yahoo:

Let me know when you need prayers again. :thumbsup:

dominicansoul
Posted

pray for me! pray for me!

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1577640' date='Jun 20 2008, 02:34 PM']pray for me! pray for me![/quote]


Okay!! :woot:

dominicansoul
Posted
:woot:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:woot: :woot:
Deus te Amat
Posted

My lens will be here on Tuesday. :woot:

Too bad I wont be. :sadwalk:

Posted

LENSES!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...