An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Randomocity Thread

Deus te Amat

Deus te Amat

I hate (don't hate, appreciate) shopping. :(

Especially for clothes. I was shopping with my mom today... and she got so mad at me. She said something like "I hate (don't hate, appreciate) how weird you've gotten" in reference to my style. She was handing me low-cut sleeveless tops! And she got madder when she handed me clothing that she liked and I said didn't. :( I tried some of them on for her, but I didn't like them. I don't get it... :ohno:

The harder I try to be a good daughter, the harder I fall. Please pray for me... I can't seem to do anything that satisfies her. Sometimes I don't try enough, I know it, but it is really frustrating because this situation at home hinders my relationship with God and my prayer life....

82 days.

MissScripture

[quote name='picchick' post='1562078' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:32 AM']Yeah, I kinda don't know what to think with this one. They definitely pushed this one. I think but I am not sure but I think that there have been girls who have died...now I am going to have to look that one up.

However, something does need to be done about HPV. Abstinence is a must of course. However, HPV is now found on the fingernails of men...resulting in HPV infection of infants. I'll find the articles in a few days for you all :)

MissS, research never ends <_<[/quote]
Well, what I was referring to is the fact that they haven't had it around for very long, so there isn't any way to know about long term effects.

Deus te Amat

NERDS UNITE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! :nerd:

[img]http://www.candy.org/nerdsvariety.jpg[/img]

The Bus Station

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1565107' date='Jun 9 2008, 03:56 PM']NERDS UNITE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! :nerd:
[img]http://www.candy.org/nerdsvariety.jpg[/img][/quote]

:drool:

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1562888' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:13 PM']Well, what I was referring to is the fact that they haven't had it around for very long, so there isn't any way to know about long term effects.[/quote]

Oh I know what you were referring to. I was saying that [i]my [/i]personal research is not done... :lol:
you are right though but I wanted to personally research because I think that there were girls whose death might be associated with the shot.

<_< I am not a nerd...et. al.

I am a dork ^_^

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1565107' date='Jun 9 2008, 03:56 PM']NERDS UNITE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! :nerd:
[img]http://www.candy.org/nerdsvariety.jpg[/img][/quote]

woohoo! except, you left me...

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1565202' date='Jun 9 2008, 04:59 PM']Mom wanted to talk. :ninja:

I'm back now. :P[/quote]

:)

I liked when you posted in mindless ramblings...

but having your own thread is cool...

so I can hijack it.

:))