Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

I know, it sounds weird, but we're different from each other!

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Yes, we are! I mean, I'm obviously the more handsome of the two of us: sorry, Joe.

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Hey! Watch it or else you're going to be getting in a lot of trouble soon, mister!

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Oh yeah? Like what?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Who's the one in charge here?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Whoever is the smartest...hence me.

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:getaclue:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

You scared DtA away.

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

[b]I[/b] scared her away?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:yes:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:getaclue:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:mellow:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

she doesn't believe us, Joe

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

you know, I don't think she does!

Deus te Amat
Posted
:twist:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Joe, now she wants to dance! What do we do?!

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Dance, obviously!














beginners!






:dance:

Deus te Amat
Posted
:dancer2:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:dancer1:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:banana:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...