Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted

Sorry.... me + violin = painful screeching noise. I could do :flutemusic: for you though.

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

Flute music is too happy :sadder:

Deus te Amat
Posted

I can play soul wrenching. :sadder:

Posted

can i have earplugs?

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

No.

Deus te Amat
Posted

MIKolbe, are you gonna miss me?


PS. I've made people cry while playing the Ave Maria because it was so beautiful. :)

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1595196' date='Jul 8 2008, 01:08 PM']MIKolbe, are you gonna miss me?
PS. I've made people cry while playing the Ave Maria because it was so beautiful. :)[/quote]

YOU ROCK!!!

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1595196' date='Jul 8 2008, 01:08 PM']MIKolbe, are you gonna miss me?
PS. I've made people cry while playing the Ave Maria because it was so beautiful. :)[/quote]

YOU ROCK!!!

Deus te Amat
Posted

Aww... You were so excited about that post that you made it TWICE! I feel so special. ^_^

You rock too, btw. :ninja:

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1595057' date='Jul 8 2008, 11:13 AM']:sadder: It's okay. I forgive you. :P Just don't forget about ME too whilst I'm gone for two weeks. ^_^

:twist:[/quote]
Yay for infinite mercy! gotta love being Catholic :))

I will have imaginary conversations with you in my head the entire time.

dominicansoul
Posted

I already miss her!

:sadwalk:

Posted
:woot:


er.. i mean

:sadwalk:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

why aren't you back yet?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

DtA!!!!! You're in AUSTRALIA!!! Hi! :bye:

  • 2 weeks later...
Deus te Amat
Posted

I didn't even see this!!

:sadder: I missed you guys. Where is tgoldson? :sadwalk:


On another note, I've begun to pack up my room. I have nearly 500 books in here, and its interesting to go through them. I hadn't realized how much my taste had changed. Most of the sci-fi novels don't seem appealing anymore. Any takers?

From 6-10th grade, I was addicted to the longest sci-fi books I could get my hands on. If it wasn't over 500 pages, it wasn't worth reading. I have several that are over 1000 pages. The sad thing about it was that I could STILL manage to finish one in a day.

Deus te Amat
Posted

I found 60 bucks. That's sweet. :cool:

Posted

XIX owes me $20

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1608087' date='Jul 25 2008, 01:37 AM']XIX owes me $20[/quote]


:fishslap:

Posted

welcome back

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...