Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted

I'm almost done with my room. :)

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

sweet!

Deus te Amat
Posted

Did you see my other post, the ones before that one?

Deus te Amat
Posted

I thought I had lost the rosary my grandma gave me while I was in Australia. I was very sad.

But I found it. :)

God is good.

missionseeker
Posted
:yahoo:


my brother is so cute
Deus te Amat
Posted
:mellow:


Okay...


I need a hug from one of my "velcro girls" right now. Ages 6,4, and 2, when they see me, they stick to me like glue.
Deus te Amat
Posted

Someone called me to offer THE perfect job for me for the next two days... but I have to work. :sadwalk:

Day one, photography. Day two, entertaining children.

Instead, I have to wait on people. Fun.

Posted

builds character.

Deus te Amat
Posted

I have too much character to begin with. <_<

Posted

yeah. be careful there.

whenever I make statements like that, God shows me how wrong I am...

Deus te Amat
Posted
:hehe:

Okay, I'll watch my tongue.
Posted

I am always bulidng my character :)

Never fails that the next turn I take will be another building moment.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1620538' date='Aug 7 2008, 05:22 PM']:mellow:
Okay...
I need a hug from one of my "velcro girls" right now. Ages 6,4, and 2, when they see me, they stick to me like glue.[/quote]


hahaha... the yahoodling guy was for you finding your rosary.

Posted

Where have you been today?

Deus te Amat
Posted

Elsewhere... :mellow:




Just kidding. I was celebrating the feast of St. Dominic. :)

Posted

You missed being in our banning tag team....

Deus te Amat
Posted

Oh well.


:sadder:

Posted

poor Didacus....he never had a chance :ohno:

Posted

DtA!!!!!!

Thank you.


:)

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)
:ninja:


Congrats on the 3K posts! ^_^ Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...