Deus te Amat Posted October 23, 2008 Author Posted October 23, 2008 (edited) Joe, you smell of elderberries. I'm still not done with my paper and I started ages before you. I seriously feel so stupid. I have been avoiding all means of procrastination and have been trying hard to finish this.... why am I so incompetent? I know exactly what I need to say but... it just wont go from my mind to the paper. /rant I need a hug. Edited October 23, 2008 by Deus_te_Amat
Fr. Antony Maria OSB Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1684225' date='Oct 23 2008, 01:59 AM']Joe, you smell of elderberries. I'm still not done with my paper and I started ages before you. I seriously feel so stupid. I have been avoiding all means of procrastination and have been trying hard to finish this.... why am I so incompetent? I know exactly what I need to say but... it just wont go from my mind to the paper. /rant I need a hug. [/quote] Oh, I'm sorry...*hugs* when I see you later today I'll give you a real hug: I just saw this and it's already after class. and I don't know why I smell of elderberries: I took a shower this morning
Adrestia Posted November 12, 2008 Posted November 12, 2008 (edited) my dog is passing gas. i want to kick her out of my room... but she'll just go to my landlords/roommates' room... then i'll get kicked out of the house. i guess i just have to deal with it. lysol is my friend Edited November 12, 2008 by tgoldson
Brigid Posted November 12, 2008 Posted November 12, 2008 I. miss. DTA. I don't know when I'm going to get to visit your school... we haven't made any plans for college visits yet. with my luck, I'll end up visiting when you're not there.
Deus te Amat Posted November 12, 2008 Author Posted November 12, 2008 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1699956' date='Nov 11 2008, 11:43 PM']my dog is passing gas. i want to kick her out of my room... but she'll just go to my landlords/roommates' room... then i'll get kicked out of the house. i guess i just have to deal with it. lysol is my friend[/quote] Thank you so much for sharing. [quote name='Brigid' post='1699994' date='Nov 12 2008, 12:33 AM']I. miss. DTA. I don't know when I'm going to get to visit your school... we haven't made any plans for college visits yet. with my luck, I'll end up visiting when you're not there. [/quote] Well, if you come during Christmas break, I might still be on campus...
dominicansoul Posted November 12, 2008 Posted November 12, 2008 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1699956' date='Nov 11 2008, 11:43 PM']my dog is passing gas. i want to kick her out of my room... but she'll just go to my landlords/roommates' room... then i'll get kicked out of the house. i guess i just have to deal with it. lysol is my friend[/quote] that's probably better than if your landlord was passing gas...
Deus te Amat Posted November 12, 2008 Author Posted November 12, 2008 I am currently eating mashed potatoes and lucky charms out of a to-go box in the Math Lab, while working on physics. I am such a nerd
Deus te Amat Posted November 15, 2008 Author Posted November 15, 2008 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1700382' date='Nov 12 2008, 08:26 PM']...not *quite* [/quote] I'm queen of the nerd. I think you and I have different definitions of "nerd".
Deus te Amat Posted November 16, 2008 Author Posted November 16, 2008 I left mine in my other shirt. We're good.
MIKolbe Posted November 16, 2008 Posted November 16, 2008 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1702255' date='Nov 15 2008, 03:42 PM']I'm queen of the [s]nerds[/s] chumps...[/quote] iawtc
Deus te Amat Posted November 16, 2008 Author Posted November 16, 2008 MIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tacklehug: How ya doin, brotha?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now