Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted
:fishslap:
Posted

[img]http://www.chrisrue.com/funcave/graphics/fish.jpg[/img]

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Arpy' post='1942580' date='Aug 7 2009, 02:25 AM'][img]http://www.chrisrue.com/funcave/graphics/fish.jpg[/img][/quote]


EPIC!!!!!!!! :lol_pound:

Posted
:D

I particularly like the expression of the fish on the right.
Deus te Amat
Posted

Iawtc.

Deus te Amat
Posted

I just re-read this entire thread and I really, really, really miss FQI, tgoldson, picchick, and domsoul. :sadwalk:

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1942600' date='Aug 7 2009, 02:58 AM']I just re-read this entire thread and I really, really, really miss FQI, tgoldson, picchick, and domsoul. :sadwalk:[/quote]

And MS.

Deus te Amat
Posted

And I really, really, really like getting paid to do math. ^_^

hoosieranna
Posted

What am I, chopped liver?

:P

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1943120' date='Aug 7 2009, 09:51 PM']What am I, chopped liver?

:P[/quote]


:tomato:


But you still post often. I really do miss random convo's with you though. Why can't I find the hijack thread anymore?

Deus te Amat
Posted

Nad, we need to talk more. :yes:

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1942600' date='Aug 6 2009, 11:58 PM']I just re-read this entire thread and I really, really, really miss FQI, tgoldson, picchick, and domsoul. :sadwalk:[/quote]
totally.

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

I heart your facebook profile picture ;)

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1943475' date='Aug 8 2009, 11:25 AM']I heart your facebook profile picture ;)[/quote]


:yes:




HAPPY FEASTDAY OF SAINT DOMINIC!!!!!!!


:woot: :woot: :yahoo: :woot: :woot:

Edited by Deus_te_Amat
Posted

it's football season

Deus te Amat
Posted

[img]http://images.tangle.com/group_imgs/2/1/logo036bd88563d2985e.jpg[/img]




:mellow:

Posted

OMG, THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE OUR SCHOOL LOGO!!! :o [img]http://www.svdpmath.ca/images/viking2.jpg[/img]

This our other one [img]http://www.cssd.ab.ca/schools/stvincent/images/School2.gif[/img]

Deus te Amat
Posted

Your school logo is the Minnesota Vikings? :unsure:

Posted

Pretty much. :mellow: We have a couple... :unsure:

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I just bought a plane ticket.

To Colorado. :mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...