Maximilianus Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1313270113' post='2287144'] That's basically what I did the one and only time I tried water skiing...well, the boat wasn't underwater, but I was. And I had on these stupid "training" skis, and my rope was attached to the skis, and so letting go of it didn't do anything, and my dad let my Grandpa drive about 100 yards before telling him that it didn't look like I was going to get out of the water. And then they tried to convince me to do it again. HA! [/quote] *mental note; do not use the training skis
missionseeker Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 i've never been water skiing. but i want to go parasurfing.
Amppax Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1313270713' post='2287149'] i've never been water skiing. but i want to go parasurfing. [/quote] this. I assume you are describing kite surfing? Cause that is totally on my to do list.
Maximilianus Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 (edited) I want to go water skiing but with dolphins pulling me on a sting ray. It's more eco friendly that way Edited August 13, 2011 by Maximilianus
dominicansoul Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 i want to ski jump over the shark like Fonzi did on Happy Days
Maximilianus Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1313275386' post='2287186'] i want to ski jump over the shark like Fonzi did on Happy Days [/quote] You have to wear a leather jacket
dominicansoul Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1313277046' post='2287225'] You have to wear a leather jacket [/quote] i have one, along with a brass knuckle Rosary ...
Maximilianus Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 Why am I not surprised you have a brass knuckle Rosary?
Amppax Posted August 14, 2011 Posted August 14, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1313275369' post='2287185'] New siggy. [/quote] I love it!
Deus te Amat Posted August 17, 2011 Author Posted August 17, 2011 I leave today. I start my 17 hour drive back to the best school on earth. Oh, and I ran 17 min, walk 1, ran 12 this morning. This post deserves lots of props.
Deus te Amat Posted August 17, 2011 Author Posted August 17, 2011 I'm not leaving PM, chump. Can't get rid of me that easy.
fides quarens intellectum Posted August 17, 2011 Posted August 17, 2011 I gave you props... because you asked for it. [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1313592470' post='2289877'] I'm not leaving PM, chump. Can't get rid of me that easy. [/quote] *easily
Deus te Amat Posted August 17, 2011 Author Posted August 17, 2011 (edited) I like you. Edited August 17, 2011 by Deus_te_Amat
Deus te Amat Posted August 17, 2011 Author Posted August 17, 2011 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1313592512' post='2289878']I gave you props... because you asked for it. *easily[/quote] I did that on purpose. It's funny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now