An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Randomocity Thread

Deus te Amat

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1683657' date='Oct 22 2008, 04:31 PM']I'm tired. :yawn:

And still not finished. :sadwalk:

Due tomorrow. :)[/quote]
DtA, if it makes you feel any better I still haven't started my paper, and it's about one hour after you posted this...I just printed off the topics about 5 minutes ago, lol! Yay papers! :wacko:

Edited by NazFarmer

[quote name='Nadezhda' post='1683708' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:26 PM']Slacker. :P

Aww, D. :console:[/quote]

I'm seriously not slacking! I just take forever to write papers. :sadwalk:

[quote name='NazFarmer' post='1683729' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:35 PM']DtA, if it makes you feel any better I still haven't started my paper, and it's about one hour after you posted this...I just printed off the topics about 5 minutes ago, lol! Yay papers! :wacko:[/quote]

:fishslap:

:bash:

Perseverance, Joe! :P

Slacker. :ninja:

Oh, and don't forget to study for the Italian midterm. :mellow:

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1683762' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:58 PM']I'm seriously not slacking! I just take forever to write papers. :sadwalk:

:fishslap:

Oh, and don't forget to study for the Italian midterm. :mellow:[/quote]

That's why I gave you a hug! Believe me, been there, done that, got the sheepskins to prove it. To quote the New Kids on the Block, "hang tough."

Yeah, Naz, study! ;)

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1683762' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:58 PM']I'm seriously not slacking! I just take forever to write papers. :sadwalk:[/quote]

Do you have time to read for enjoyment?

The more I read, the better I write. I like magazines like the Smithsonian... I almost always find the time to finish the articles whereas a book might have to sit for a while.

Not really, unfortunately. My spare time gets magically sucked away every time I leave my room. Random conversations in the hallway are the best. :mellow:

:P

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1683762' date='Oct 22 2008, 06:58 PM']:fishslap:

Oh, and don't forget to study for the Italian midterm. :mellow:[/quote]
Yeah, I deserved those...

But I'm done now! It's 1:50 am and my paper is finished! Yay sleep! As for Italian...that's for tomorrow after english class :P

Joe, you smell of elderberries. I'm still not done with my paper and I started ages before you. :sadder:

I seriously feel so stupid. I have been avoiding all means of procrastination and have been trying hard to finish this.... why am I so incompetent?

I know exactly what I need to say but... it just wont go from my mind to the paper.

:sadder:

:madrant:

/rant

:mellow:

I need a hug. :ohno:

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1684225' date='Oct 23 2008, 01:59 AM']Joe, you smell of elderberries. I'm still not done with my paper and I started ages before you. :sadder:

I seriously feel so stupid. I have been avoiding all means of procrastination and have been trying hard to finish this.... why am I so incompetent?

I know exactly what I need to say but... it just wont go from my mind to the paper.

:sadder:

:madrant:

/rant

:mellow:

I need a hug. :ohno:[/quote]
Oh, I'm sorry...*hugs* when I see you later today I'll give you a real hug: I just saw this and it's already after class.

and I don't know why I smell of elderberries: I took a shower this morning :idontknow:

• 3 weeks later...

my dog is passing gas. i want to kick her out of my room... but she'll just go to my landlords/roommates' room... then i'll get kicked out of the house.

i guess i just have to deal with it.

lysol is my friend

Edited by tgoldson