An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's That Saying About Feces And A Spinning Object?

Lil Red

I'm sorry lil red, I didn't mean that I thought the fights your family was having were petty ones. I just meant that when we leave this mortal life, they are probably going to seem that way. We've had fights over a nephew who was a drug addict on the streets working as a prostitute. There's nothing petty about that. My mother has been living with a registered pedophile for over 20 years since my dad died. There have been many fights over that as well. When we fight with people we love, the hurts just go so much deeper that it seems like they can never be fixed. I pray that your family finds some kind of peace, or even just acceptance.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1500893' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:49 AM']I'm sorry lil red, I didn't mean that I thought the fights your family was having were petty ones. I just meant that when we leave this mortal life, they are probably going to seem that way. We've had fights over a nephew who was a drug addict on the streets working as a prostitute. There's nothing petty about that. My mother has been living with a registered pedophile for over 20 years since my dad died. There have been many fights over that as well. When we fight with people we love, the hurts just go so much deeper that it seems like they can never be fixed. I pray that your family finds some kind of peace, or even just acceptance.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
sorry for the misunderstanding.