An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi!

Roseoftherese

Roseoftherese

Hi Everyone!
Yeah, like I said, I'm new...
My name is Rose and I'm 15 years old. I have eight siblings. :rolleyes:
I signed up for some reason and wasn't able to post, but now I can and I'm glad because I've been reading the phorum for a long time and it looked really cool. :lol:

How did you find us!? This is suppose to be a SECRET phorum. Yo better explain yourself, and fast, or else you will lose all taco eating abilities for 3 years.

[quote name='dust (the ultra-handsome' post='1520455' date='May 6 2008, 02:07 PM']How did you find us!? This is suppose to be a SECRET phorum. Yo better explain yourself, and fast, or else you will lose all taco eating abilities for 3 years.[/quote]

If you don't like tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, then you won't really mind.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Roseoftherese

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!

And yes, I do like tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,..... :blink:

Edited by Roseoftherese

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, lalalallalallalal

Roseoftherese

[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1520767' date='May 6 2008, 05:32 PM']heidi ho. what parish are from and are you active in any ministries?[/quote]

:D Hi!
I'm from St. Theresa's Church in Hellertown, Pennsylvania. I'm a lector at the church. I lector every friday. I also volunteer at a monastery of cloistered Carmelite nuns. They're a beautiful community (they wear the full habit, though they don't have the TLM) and now they're only down to seven nuns because they're experiencing a pretty bad shortage of vocations. They do have a few inquiriers though, which is good because they haven't had any for years.
I also love to work with kids and sick people and I'm going to volunteer this summer at our local hospital.
When I'm older I'd really like to be a sister, and I'm pretty sure I have a vocation, but I don't really have any idea to which order. I'd love to work with sick children, orphans, troubled kids, etc. But I also think I may be called to the cloistered life. So I'm trying to figure that out...

Thank you for the welcomes, everybody!!

johnnydigit

cool! the Carmelites here in southern california have tons of young vocations, so you should check them out. and be sure to check out the vocations forum here as it is one of the most active on the net. it does however seem to be overrun by females..