Justin86 Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1538729' date='May 24 2008, 02:40 AM']+J.M.J.+ i really hope things get worked out, but writing angry emails might put people off i know if i got an angry email, i'd be less than likely to move my butt.[/quote] Budge?
Lil Red Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 +J.M.J.+ [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1538750' date='May 23 2008, 10:59 AM']they havn't been angry yet... only in my thoughts, I do pretty well with not letting my anger translate to my e-mails...[/quote] oh, that's good. i'll pray that your school comes through for you! [quote name='Justin86' post='1538752' date='May 23 2008, 11:01 AM']Budge?[/quote] say wha?
Justin86 Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1538757' date='May 24 2008, 03:04 AM'] say wha?[/quote] Alycin?
Lil Red Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1538761' date='May 23 2008, 11:08 AM']Alycin?[/quote] +J.M.J.+ i am so confused.
Justin86 Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1538824' date='May 24 2008, 03:33 AM']+J.M.J.+ i am so confused. [/quote] Momma?
VeniteAdoremus Posted May 23, 2008 Posted May 23, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1538835' date='May 23 2008, 08:39 PM']Momma?[/quote] The voices are not real. Hang in there. University courses that mysteriously change location, time, or existence can be a major pain in the behind. All the best with that - I'm sure it will work out okay (and not be an impediment to your imminent move to Holland)! If it turns ugly, which I pray it will not, you can always catch a Nashville Dominican and make her explain to your dean why pre-marriage classes are important. When she's through with him he'll probably give you academic credit for following them.
MissScripture Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1539081' date='May 23 2008, 03:30 PM']The voices are not real. Hang in there. University courses that mysteriously change location, time, or existence can be a major pain in the behind. All the best with that - I'm sure it will work out okay (and not be an impediment to your imminent move to Holland)! If it turns ugly, which I pray it will not, you can always catch a Nashville Dominican and make her explain to your dean why pre-marriage classes are important. When she's through with him he'll probably give you academic credit for following them.[/quote] Thanks. I needed that.
Roamin Catholic Posted May 24, 2008 Author Posted May 24, 2008 yay, now I have to wait till Tuesday to hear anything more about my classes
jeffpugh Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 For as much as you know, could be Jesus_lol, Justin. Prayers for MS and Roamin'
Justin86 Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1539509' date='May 24 2008, 12:57 PM']For as much as you know, could be Jesus_lol, Justin. Prayers for MS and Roamin'[/quote] What if you're really....OBAMA!!!
Justin86 Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 [quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1539081' date='May 24 2008, 06:30 AM']The voices are not real. Hang in there.[/quote] So, everyone on phatmass isn't real and I'm actually crazy? It can't be!
Lil Red Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1539668' date='May 23 2008, 11:11 PM']So, everyone on phatmass isn't real and I'm actually crazy? It can't be! [/quote] +J.M.J.+ yes it can. now go get me a beer.
Justin86 Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 Will I be cured of my insanity if I get you a beer? Should I get you a beer? What if your really StCollette? That would be bad.
Lil Red Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1539673' date='May 23 2008, 11:14 PM']Will I be cured of my insanity if I get you a beer? Should I get you a beer? What if your really StCollette? That would be bad. [/quote] +J.M.J.+ what if i am really just you?
Justin86 Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 (edited) Oh wow, that would mean I really have multiple personalities. What if I'm really you, and I just block out from my memory when I'm you, and when you're me you block you out your memory of being you? What if I'm really everyone on phatmass, and I talk to endlessly to myself asking questions? I wonder if all my personalities vote? Hmmmm, I have work to. Yes phatmass, by November you ALL will be voting for McCain. Personality Justin86 demands so, or you will be waterboarded. Edited May 24, 2008 by Justin86
Justin86 Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 (edited) Remember, I know where you all live, after all you all are me, and I am you. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Edited May 24, 2008 by Justin86
Alycin Posted May 24, 2008 Posted May 24, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1538761' date='May 23 2008, 01:08 PM']Alycin?[/quote] What are you talking about?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now