An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finish The Line Above You With Another That Rhymes

Pontifex

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Did he what now, big ups wow,
i think i get pimples from drinking cows milk.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

• 3 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Dis-regard the last comment this now is a battle against myself in pursuit of inner wealth,without hiding in the shadows stealth, it is not what enters the mouth that makes a man unclean but what issues from within dwelling sin, LORD give the prodigals the courage not to dwell on the past or worry about the future and forgiveness from family,friends and church resurect the body new birth forget the earth heaven rules with love Dive Boming Doves.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' post='1877022' date='May 28 2009, 03:13 PM']Dis-regard the last comment this now is a battle against myself in pursuit of inner wealth,without hiding in the shadows stealth, it is not what enters the mouth that makes a man unclean but what issues from within dwelling sin, LORD give the prodigals the courage not to dwell on the past or worry about the future and forgiveness from family,friends and church resurect the body new birth forget the earth heaven rules with love Dive Boming Doves.
In this i be saying your love of others and of GOD is far more important to pursue than what other peoples think or issue from what sin has made recognise lest the cross loose it's power forgiveness means where all getting paid and truth is when you got it made.[/quote]

silly ill bills, i murder syllables quicker than Listerine
mixed with six anesthetics embedded with amphetamines
am I making sense? Well in a sense I'm irking fiends
lyrically i'm under rappers, constricted commercially

Edited by musturde