Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finish The Line Above You With Another That Rhymes


Recommended Posts

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

it just goes to show

Posted

that nobody understands the words of that song by Snow.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

you know, i don't know how Snow's flow goes, though

  • 1 month later...
Posted

it seems nobody knows...so here we go

Posted

.....back to the beginning with flat tops and cornrows

eagle_eye222001
Posted

horrid-rain-cornering the worms, the grass grows

Posted

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1658913' date='Sep 19 2008, 03:09 AM']horrid-rain-cornering the worms, the grass grows[/quote]

but you don't want that in your tac0s

Posted

[quote name='Seven77' post='1659115' date='Sep 19 2008, 12:06 PM']but you don't want that in your tac0s[/quote]

true vato
i like extra lettuce coagulated milk and beef when im getten a mouthfull

Posted

that's a handfull....

of goodness I can't even imagine

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

makes up for all the food that, my digestive system, it has done damagin'

(I'm really bad at this. lol.)

Posted

But if I jive, I'll start rollin' in.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

don't like the condition the thread is in

Posted

But that's where I come in with my clothin' pin!

Posted

and a mullet like your name was Benny Hin

Posted

with a 100 foot robot committin' murder, theft and arson

Posted

that's disturbing like Johnny Carson replaced by the chin

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Rollin' with twenties on a matchbox and it's 3 AM

Posted

and if you didn't know, it's thanks-give-in

eagle_eye222001
Posted

in the streets of lead-en crime

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...