Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finish The Line Above You With Another That Rhymes


Recommended Posts

Posted

I figured I would change the tenor of this board
To give some praise and honor to the name of the Lord
He is, He was, He'll always be until the end of time
And that is why I bless Him with my holy-rollin' rhyme!

lilac_angel
Posted

No praise equals the utmost crime
to a God most holy and sublime
Righteous hip-hop with Truth & Christ's name
Puts the demon-filled secular fare to shame!
From experience, this I know
Too often, music's made to breed woe
But God's graces infuse the Phatmass MCs
as surely as Peter held those Keys!

(note: i'm tired, it's late, and skipped my coffee today, so i'm probably not at my best. :))

samfran08x3
Posted

im so addicted to this site im on all the time, the only time i get off is to go to the potty lol

Posted

this thread is hype like slick rick singing "la di da di"!

Posted

Some people take my confidence as snotty
It's just that I know that my Lord and Savior gots me.

desertwoman
Posted

...right in his pocket like a latch and a locket

Posted

I'm so cool, I keep my rosary in my pocket

Posted

And I keep myself holy by pluggin' into the Word like a socket!

desertwoman
Posted

to stop the devil from getting a hold

Posted (edited)

I call upon the Messiah who was foretold
By Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezeikel too
To make all things new

Edited by kujo
The Bus Station
Posted

I'm offering up my final today for all of you :sign:

Posted

Methinks that's a funk-fresh thing for you to do!

The Bus Station
Posted

what a whack test
I hope I passed
whatevs, at least there's no mo' math class :))

Posted

just be on guard for summer addiction to phatmass

Posted

Man if Phatmizzle was a grad-course I would totally pass!

the Apologist
Posted

Yup, totally pass, head of the class
we're sick of gangsta rappers, time to throw out the trash

Posted

I don't wanna be rude, I don't mean to be brash
But those "thugs" can't even pump my gas!

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

Relax fast, blast back to Sunday Mass
'n offer up a prayer that their caste won't last

Posted

The last are the greatest in the world we live

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

But for the line that follows, brother please forgive,
You forgot again the game-play, Kujo, man, what gives?

;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...