kujo Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 Haha. I haven't seen anyone else with a warning level. I guess I'm the resident bad boy. I'm like Emilio Estevez in [u]Breakfast Club.[/u] Word!!! But seriously, how long does the warning level stay there?
cathoholic_anonymous Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 I can't see your warning level. I don't think anybody else can.
kujo Posted July 2, 2008 Author Posted July 2, 2008 Really? Well doesn't that just change this whole thread!
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 +J.M.J.+ [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=announce&f=2&id=36"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?a...p;f=2&id=36[/url]
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 +J.M.J.+ you can only see your own warning level, no one else's. no one else can see yours.
ardillacid Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 (edited) Are they back now? Guess so! Edited July 2, 2008 by notardillacid
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1589134' date='Jul 2 2008, 10:50 AM']Haha. I haven't seen anyone else with a warning level. I guess I'm the resident bad boy. I'm like Emilio Estevez in [u]Breakfast Club.[/u] Word!!! But seriously, how long does the warning level stay there?[/quote] +J.M.J.+ you are by far, not the resident bad boy. and that's all i will say on that topic. it stays there until you do an act of charity on the phorums. which then maybe d.USt or a mod will lower your warning level. (and a resident bad boy would be Judd Nelson, not Emilio Estevez )
kujo Posted July 2, 2008 Author Posted July 2, 2008 I have a 10% level. Is there an amount of time that will pass where that level will go back to 0%?
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='Aloysius' post='1589144' date='Jul 2 2008, 10:57 AM']except me... mwahahaha and the rest of the mods [/quote] +J.M.J.+
kujo Posted July 2, 2008 Author Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1589146' date='Jul 2 2008, 01:58 PM']+J.M.J.+ you are by far, not the resident bad boy. and that's all i will say on that topic. it stays there until you do an act of charity on the phorums. which then maybe d.USt or a mod will lower your warning level. (and a resident bad boy would be Judd Nelson, not Emilio Estevez )[/quote] Sorry....got my 80s movie reference confused. Thanks for answering my question! You are a wonderful, kind, amazing person! (will that do it?)
ardillacid Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 Haha I have 6 removals of warnings. Guess $$$ talks!
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1589151' date='Jul 2 2008, 10:59 AM']Sorry....got my 80s movie reference confused. Thanks for answering my question! You are a wonderful, kind, amazing person! (will that do it?)[/quote] +J.M.J.+ s.ucking up to mods doesn't count.
kujo Posted July 2, 2008 Author Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1589154' date='Jul 2 2008, 02:00 PM']+J.M.J.+ s.ucking up to mods doesn't count.[/quote] Hehehe. Gotcha.
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1589155' date='Jul 2 2008, 11:02 AM']Hehehe. Gotcha.[/quote] +J.M.J.+ but nice try
Groo the Wanderer Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 (edited) I am just posting this to see what my warning level is.. oh my. 10% from Aug 2006. Reminds me tho...where the heck is Budge? Edited July 2, 2008 by Groo the Wanderer
Deus te Amat Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 (edited) Budge is on vacation. Edited July 2, 2008 by Deus_te_Amat
dominicansoul Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 So....we can try to raise up a person's level so he/she gets knocked off for a few days???? THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!!
KnightofChrist Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1589167' date='Jul 2 2008, 12:15 PM']So....we can try to raise up a person's level so he/she gets knocked off for a few days???? THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!! [/quote] Mr. Simpson, shush! Disparaging the boot is a bootable offense!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now