Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1591368' date='Jul 4 2008, 01:01 PM'][size=1]Thanks Lil Red!
I love You!!!! :love:
[/size][/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:blowkiss: it was an overall mod decision, but i'll take credit ;)

dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

I don't understand my warning level....

it looks like this:


<0 () 4>

Edited by dominicansoul
Deus te Amat
Posted

Mine looks like this... <0 (0) 4> :P

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1592232' date='Jul 5 2008, 04:20 PM']Mine looks like this... <0 (0) 4> :P[/quote]


:hehe:
It should look like this <0 (2) 4>

:P

Edited by picchick
Deus te Amat
Posted
:ninja:

Why?
Posted

Because you are just that cool :cool:


I kid....about the 2 of 4...not you being cool.

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1592170' date='Jul 5 2008, 03:15 PM']+J.M.J.+
:blowkiss: it was an overall mod decision, but i'll take credit ;)[/quote]
[size=1]So ALL the mods love me?!?!?! :love: :woot:
[/size]

homeschoolmom
Posted

I [b]think[/b] that if you have nothing between the parentheses () it is because you have never been warned (ie no warn record at all). If you have a zero (0), it's because you have an up and down warn record, but your slate is currently clean.

eta: okay... maybe not.

Posted

That makes sense (I suppose). :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...