Apotheoun Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Ookami' post='1590552' date='Jul 3 2008, 06:00 PM']So how do u tell just from getting to know people? Im scared i dont wanna get a warning! [/quote] Look under the person's avatar for his group listing. You and I are listed as [b]Phatmassers[/b].
Apotheoun Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 Also, if you go to the area right below the Lame Board, you can click on the link that says "The moderating team" and it lists all of the Regulators.
homeschoolmom Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 Azriel cmotherofpirl Era Might homeschoolmom hugheyforlife IcePrincessKRS inDEED Kilroy the Ninja Lil Red littleflower+JMJ phatcatholic Raphael Seven77
kujo Posted July 4, 2008 Author Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1590654' date='Jul 3 2008, 10:55 PM']Hi Kooj[/quote] Jamie, Jamie, Jamie....dude....
picchick Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Apotheoun' post='1590540' date='Jul 3 2008, 07:40 PM']That is for the best, because you can't win, Paladin D. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.[/quote] ....isn't that from a movie...I have to think about this. Lion King... one of the Joan of Arc movies... wait.... Star Wars....Obi Wan Mine say: 0 (10) 4 I'm finally a 10!!!
Deus te Amat Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 Meg, what did YOU do to get a warning?! I've had threads closed and I've never gotten a warning. Note to mods-... I don't imply that I want a warning. Thanks.
Ookami Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Apotheoun' post='1590561' date='Jul 3 2008, 09:19 PM']Also, if you go to the area right below the Lame Board, you can click on the link that says "The moderating team" and it lists all of the Regulators.[/quote] Oh... Thanx!
picchick Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1591028' date='Jul 4 2008, 03:50 AM']Meg, what did YOU do to get a warning?! I've had threads closed and I've never gotten a warning. Note to mods-... I don't imply that I want a warning. Thanks. [/quote] I didn't get a warning...I was making a joke But I bet if the mods looked closely at some of the stuff I have done they could warn me Edited July 4, 2008 by picchick
Mercy me Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 Ok, I read through this entire mostly lame thread to figure out what the new rating thingy means and it appears that everyone is clueless. Anyone know?
homeschoolmom Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='Mercy me' post='1591095' date='Jul 4 2008, 09:47 AM']Ok, I read through this entire mostly lame thread to figure out what the new rating thingy means and it appears that everyone is clueless. Anyone know?[/quote] It looks something like this (I'm posting, so I can't see it) < 0 ( ) 4 > There may or may not be a number between the parentheses. That is the number of times you have been warned. You can see what you've been warned for by clicking on that number. The green and red boxes are for the mods to increase or decrease your warn level. Only you and the mods can see your rating level. The previous "warning level" system had 0-10 with each warning moving you up 10%. D.ust has changed it so that each warning moves you up 25% (which is why many members' levels moved without additional warnings). Hope this clears things up.
CrossCuT Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [size=1]I remember the warning levels! What good times! Im glad theyre back! [/size]
CrossCuT Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [size=1]Why am I at 3???????????? Why are there warnings from 2006 still on my account?? Seriously. [/size]
Mercy me Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1591117' date='Jul 4 2008, 10:51 AM']It looks something like this (I'm posting, so I can't see it) < 0 ( ) 4 > There may or may not be a number between the parentheses. That is the number of times you have been warned. You can see what you've been warned for by clicking on that number. The green and red boxes are for the mods to increase or decrease your warn level. Only you and the mods can see your rating level. The previous "warning level" system had 0-10 with each warning moving you up 10%. D.ust has changed it so that each warning moves you up 25% (which is why many members' levels moved without additional warnings). Hope this clears things up. [/quote] Yes it does clear it up. Thanks.
Lil Red Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1591140' date='Jul 4 2008, 09:27 AM'][size=1]Why am I at 3???????????? Why are there warnings from 2006 still on my account?? Seriously. [/size][/quote] +J.M.J.+ see hsmom's post: [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1591117' date='Jul 4 2008, 08:51 AM']It looks something like this (I'm posting, so I can't see it) < 0 ( ) 4 > There may or may not be a number between the parentheses. That is the number of times you have been warned. You can see what you've been warned for by clicking on that number. The green and red boxes are for the mods to increase or decrease your warn level. Only you and the mods can see your rating level. The previous "warning level" system had 0-10 with each warning moving you up 10%. D.ust has changed it so that each warning moves you up 25% (which is why many members' levels moved without additional warnings). Hope this clears things up. [/quote]
Apotheoun Posted July 4, 2008 Posted July 4, 2008 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1591140' date='Jul 4 2008, 09:27 AM'][size=1]Why am I at 3???????????? Why are there warnings from 2006 still on my account?? Seriously. [/size][/quote] I do not think that warnings ever just "fall off" of your account. I think that a warning has to be removed by the person who put it there in the first place, otherwise it remains on your account for all eternity.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now