Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wimbledon, Anyone?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Earlier this year my wife and sister-in-law became big fans of Rafa. I used to tease them, saying they just like him because he's a cute Spanish tennis player. Well, the more they told me and him and I read on my own, I'm very impressed with Rafa as a person. From what I hear, he is very humble, polite, loyal, etc. I'm curious to learn more about him. People could use more Rafas to look up to these days! :bigclap:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...