pan!c139 Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 ^ LOL what did poor poor Nick ever do to you. (scratch that, I don't like Nick. Make that Joe.)
salterrae Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 (edited) JM + JT My friends and I now have a new inside joke from yesterday's pool party/get-together that I hosted here: Oh My Jonas! An alternative to the blasphemous "omg" and quite hilarious since we abhor the hype the Jonas family has created. Edited August 8, 2008 by salterrae
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1621347' date='Aug 8 2008, 01:47 PM']^ LOL what did poor poor Nick ever do to you. (scratch that, I don't like Nick. Make that Joe.)[/quote] I can't help it. Obnoxious people bother me.
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 See Icey I thought the opposite...disliking Hanson (starting with their long hair ) and loving the Jonas brothers. I'm buying their CD when it comes out August 12th! YAY! LOL
iggyjoan Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1621967' date='Aug 8 2008, 05:44 PM']I'm buying their CD when it comes out August 12th! YAY! LOL [/quote] Me too
Kitty Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 Watch this [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq7K8kWzttg"]The Jonas Brothers smell of elderberries[/url] Of course, it unfairly compares them to musical legends like Queen, Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix, but it's pretty funny.
rachael Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 i may or may not have listened to a few of the songs
pan!c139 Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 same here. Not terribly proud because their music is all but terrible, but...i have the right to remain silent.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1621967' date='Aug 8 2008, 07:44 PM']See Icey I thought the opposite...disliking Hanson (starting with their long hair ) and loving the Jonas brothers. I'm buying their CD when it comes out August 12th! YAY! LOL [/quote] I have a lot more respect for Hanson. Even with their long hair. They came out with their first albun when I was like 16 or 17... people thought they were girls. lol But, they were a homeschooled family, I think the oldest of 7 or 8 kids, their mom (as I recall) taught them to play instruments... they started off playing in bars and things. More self-made than the Jonas brothers... I have little tolerance for Disney start-ups. I think it's a prejudice of mine. Still, I have listened to a couple of their songs and remained unimpressed. Hanson had some catchy little tunes and hip three minute ditties. (Brownie points to the person who knows where that line comes from--without looking it up!) I wouldn't really call myself a Hanson fan, either. I just respect them.
iggyjoan Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 Jbros had an album before Disney. Just saying.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1629141' date='Aug 16 2008, 08:30 PM']Jbros had an album before Disney. Just saying.[/quote] Thats nice to know. Still doesn't make me like them, though. They're just not my style.
iggyjoan Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1629152' date='Aug 16 2008, 07:43 PM']Thats nice to know. Still doesn't make me like them, though. They're just not my style.[/quote] Lol I know. I was just saying.
uruviel Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 I think we all know how much I think they are annoying. So, yeah, they're annoying. But lotsa girls like em. So whatever.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now