Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome To The World Baby Addison!


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

YAY! :woot: :yahoo:

17.75 inches and 6 lbs. 8 oz.

YAYAYAYAYAY!


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE! <--Excited Squeal.

(James will be on momentarily with a picture)

Roamin Catholic
Posted

I will????


Oh yes!!! I'm cool like that.


Well, here she is :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:





[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/jqjones04/img017.jpg[/img]

MissScripture
Posted

What a cutie. :love:

:woot: :yahoo: :dance:
I'm an AUNT!







(Again, lol)



Jason says that mom and baby are doing well. Peyton will see her after Mom is done with recovery! ^_^ I so wish I could be there!

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1606249' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:24 PM']YAY! :woot: :yahoo:

17.75 inches and 6 lbs. 8 oz.

YAYAYAYAYAY!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE! <--Excited Squeal.

(James will be on momentarily with a picture)[/quote]

AWE!!!!!! I love babies!!!!!! Its adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY FOR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

She's soooo cute! :love:

Congratulations, you guys!!

Edited by MissyP89
fides quarens intellectum
Posted
:taco:

:yahoo:

:clap:

CONGRATS, JASON!!

:taco: - with tapatio :)
MissScripture
Posted

I'm so happy I could just cry! I probably would be if I were there in person!

Archaeology cat
Posted
:love: Precious! Congratulations, Jason & Shea!
Posted

+J.M.J.+
:yahoo:

awesome! congrats!! :yahoo:

lilac_angel
Posted

Awww congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :twist: :carebear:

Amor vincit omnia
Posted (edited)

Awe she is precious God Bless her!! i'm an auntie again...YAY

Edited by Amor vincit omnia
rizz_loves_jesus
Posted
:woot::woot::woot: AWESOMENESS!!!

Congrats Jaosn and Shea :yahoo::yahoo:
xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

AWWWWWW OH MY GOODNESS! SHE'S ADORABLE!

CONGRATS JASON, SHEA, AND PEYTON! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON :D

I'M AN AUNTIE AGAIN TOO! WOOHOO! :D

Posted

<3 Cute lil dear ^_^ COngrats!

dominicansoul
Posted

Jason, you and Shea made a beautiful baby!!!


Thanks be to God, to the Blessed Mother and all the angels and saints (including my mom...I know she prayed for all of you, too!!!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Posted

Yay!!! She's beautiful!!!


Now I really can't wait for Nov!!!

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

OMM SHE'S ADORABLE!!!! Look at all that dark hair! :love:

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

P.S. Congratulations!

Deus te Amat
Posted

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! :yahoo: :taco:

Roamin Catholic
Posted

here is another picture!!!!



[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/jqjones04/img018.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...