Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome To The World Baby Addison!


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted
:love: She's beautiful!
TotusTuusMaria
Posted

She is very beautiful!

Congratulations! :clapping:

Posted

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Congratulations! :D :D :D

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1606426' date='Jul 23 2008, 05:48 PM']here is another picture!!!!
[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/jqjones04/img018.jpg[/img][/quote]

I love her staticky hair :lol::love:

Edited by rizz_loves_jesus
dominicansoul
Posted

Does Jason know NOT to feed her taco.s?
:taco2: :taco2: :taco2:

Posted

<3

I wish I could see her in person...I am sure she's gorgeous

"Okay Addison...Say "Selah"!" :P just kidding ;)

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1606600' date='Jul 23 2008, 06:03 PM']Does Jason know NOT to feed her taco.s?
:taco2: :taco2: :taco2:[/quote]
Hmm...well, Peyton has made it to six, so I think he's doing alright. Plus, I don't think Shea will let him. ;)

[quote name='Selah' post='1606609' date='Jul 23 2008, 06:06 PM']<3

I wish I could see her in person...I am sure she's gorgeous

"Okay Addison...Say "Selah"!" :P just kidding ;)[/quote]
She's going to say "Sarah" first...if she knows what's good for her. :evil: :harhar:

Posted

hahaha!

Posted

Man, that's a lot of hair. She is well on her way to her first beauty parlor visit.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1606709' date='Jul 23 2008, 07:12 PM']Man, that's a lot of hair. She is well on her way to her first beauty parlor visit.[/quote]
Well, Jason has described himself as a hairy Italian...I guess she just takes after Daddy!

Posted

Let's hope she doesn't take after Daddy. :hehehe:

Oh, and you're all wrong. Her first word is going to be "chump".

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1606750' date='Jul 23 2008, 07:36 PM']Let's hope she doesn't take after Daddy. :hehehe:

Oh, and you're all wrong. Her first word is going to be "chump".[/quote]
:lol_pound:

Posted

Congratulations!!!!

Posted (edited)

Utterly precious. :)

Thank you Lord, and thank you Blessed Margaret of Castello for your intercession.

Edited by BG45
Posted

CONGRATS!!!! She is beautiful!

I hope all is well with Shea. Prayers of thanksgiving!

CoffeeCatholic
Posted

CONGRATS!!!! what a beautiful daughter!!!!

missionseeker
Posted

She's a keeper!!!

So lovely!

Continued prayers for hurried recovery and healthy baby and momma!

Roamin Catholic
Posted

I love babies!!!

Posted

She is beautiful.

Direct quote from Jason:

"A baby is God's way of making men gentle."

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1607348' date='Jul 24 2008, 09:27 AM']"A baby is God's way of making men gentle."[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...