mulls Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I will say or do nothing special. though i will say i never expected to be around here for 1,000 posts.
the_rev Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I'm gonna make a thread for my 2,00th post! In like 2 more posts!!!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Congratulations mulls! I recently had my 1,000nth. It feels kind of weird. It's good having a fellow Irishman like you around!
rachael Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I will say or do nothing special. though i will say i never expected to be around here for 1,000 posts. good for you :D
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 im happy your here mulls. :hearts: :wub: congrats! group hug! :group: LOL
willguy Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I will say or do nothing special. though i will say i never expected to be around here for 1,000 posts. Ah, but you made a thread to highlight it, thus doing something special. Therefore, in order to proclaim that you have done nothing special, you had to do something special.
the lumberjack Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 for my 19th post, I will remind mulls to IM me...so myeah.
BLAZEr Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I'm waiting on 3,000 but it seems to be coming very slowly
mulls Posted March 3, 2004 Author Posted March 3, 2004 Ah, but you made a thread to highlight it, thus doing something special. Therefore, in order to proclaim that you have done nothing special, you had to do something special. ok ok I admit it, I'M SPECIAL
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 ok ok I admit it, I'M SPECIAL yeah you are! :D I must say I have always thought your avatar is cool. I love big fluffy dogs like that.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 ^_^ i feel a barney song coming on............. Cuz you are special, SPECIAL! everyone is SPECIAL! everyone in his or whole own way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolling: :sweat:
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 ^_^ i feel a barney song coming on............. Cuz you are special, SPECIAL! everyone is SPECIAL! everyone in his or whole own way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolling: Ok now that was just scary miss little flower! :o
Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ok now that was just scary miss little flower! Get used to it. No matter how much you try to keep Dominic away from Barney, he manages to invade every home with a lttle child at some point in time. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! :P
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Get used to it. No matter how much you try to keep Dominic away from Barney, he manages to invade every home with a lttle child at some point in time. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! There will be NO Barney in our house!!!! I will eradicate any and all Barney references from my home. That also goes for Teletubbies. Those two must die. Any family member or friend who gives little Dominic such toys will be confiscated and replaced with a Mr. Rogers doll or something not so scary. I don't want to have nightmares you know!
mulls Posted March 3, 2004 Author Posted March 3, 2004 yeah you are! :D I must say I have always thought your avatar is cool. I love big fluffy dogs like that. just know that big fluffy dog will rip your arm off if he had the chance. on the basketball court. GO HUSKIES
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now