Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 There will be NO Barney in our house!!!! I will eradicate any and all Barney references from my home. That also goes for Teletubbies. Those two must die. Any family member or friend who gives little Dominic such toys will be confiscated and replaced with a Mr. Rogers doll or something not so scary. I don't want to have nightmares you know! That’s what every adult says in the beginning. I don’t know one adult that likes Barney but the kids manage to find him somehow. Good luck though! If you can keep him away from it, kudos to you! ;)
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I am stubborn. I also like to have sweet dreams. Therefore no Barney for my kids. We'll see in a few years if that holds up, but I'm a stubborn lady. My husband is even more stubborn than I am. Our kids are going to hate us. :lol:
Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Nah, they won't hate you. They'll probably thank you later! I have a teenage sister who is embarrased to no end that we have pictures of her as a toddler holding Barney and Baby Bop dolls. You'll save Dominic the embarrassment. :)
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Nah, they won't hate you. They'll probably thank you later! I have a teenage sister who is embarrased to no end that we have pictures of her as a toddler holding Barney and Baby Bop dolls. You'll save Dominic the embarrassment. That's good to know.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ok now that was just scary miss little flower! LOL no matter what happens, after awhile you start liking barney and singing his songs.......... i know......it happened to me -_- where theres kids theres barney :shame: you cant' have one without the other.... :rolling: and is that you carrie? did u change your avatar? is a crazy girl missing in action? :ph34r:
Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ya it's me! I'm not missing! I changed my avatar for now. I am thinking of changing it again but I need time to think of what. :)
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ya it's me! I'm not missing! I changed my avatar for now. I am thinking of changing it again but I need time to think of what. good! LOL ^_^ i was scared :sadder: go carrie! go carrie! me likes your avatar! :wub: yay for the crazy girls! :rolling: :drool:
mulls Posted March 3, 2004 Author Posted March 3, 2004 how dare you reduce my celebratory thread to mindless bantering about Barney
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 how dare you reduce my celebratory thread to mindless bantering about Barney ::
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 :sweat: awww come on! barney wants to celebrate with you too! poor barney, nobody likes him! :shame: LOLOL okay okay okay i'm guilty ......I'LL STOP! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :drool:
Lounge Daddy Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 where theres kids theres barney :shame: you cant' have one without the other.... ya, it's true :blink:
Colleen Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 There will be NO Barney in our house!!!! I will eradicate any and all Barney references from my home. That also goes for Teletubbies. Those two must die. Any family member or friend who gives little Dominic such toys will be confiscated and replaced with a Mr. Rogers doll or something not so scary. I don't want to have nightmares you know! my mother successfully banned Barney and Teletubbies -- and there are 5 kids under the age of 11 at my house! she hasn't been quite so successful with disney channel, sadly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now