An Old School Catholic Message Board

For My 1,000 Post...

mulls

^_^ i feel a barney song coming on.............

Cuz you are special, SPECIAL!

everyone is SPECIAL!

everyone in his or whole own way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolling: barney.gif:sweat:

Ok now that was just scary miss little flower! :o

Ok now that was just scary miss little flower! :o

Get used to it. No matter how much you try to keep Dominic away from Barney, he manages to invade every home with a lttle child at some point in time. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! :P

Get used to it. No matter how much you try to keep Dominic away from Barney, he manages to invade every home with a lttle child at some point in time. It's a conspiracy I tell ya! :P

There will be NO Barney in our house!!!! I will eradicate any and all Barney references from my home. That also goes for Teletubbies.

Those two must die. Any family member or friend who gives little Dominic such toys will be confiscated and replaced with a Mr. Rogers doll or something not so scary. I don't want to have nightmares you know!

yeah you are! :D

I must say I have always thought your avatar is cool. I love big fluffy dogs like that.

just know that big fluffy dog will rip your arm off if he had the chance.

on the basketball court.

GO HUSKIES

There will be NO Barney in our house!!!! I will eradicate any and all Barney references from my home. That also goes for Teletubbies.

Those two must die. Any family member or friend who gives little Dominic such toys will be confiscated and replaced with a Mr. Rogers doll or something not so scary. I don't want to have nightmares you know!

That’s what every adult says in the beginning. I don’t know one adult that likes Barney but the kids manage to find him somehow. Good luck though! If you can keep him away from it, kudos to you! ;)

I am stubborn. I also like to have sweet dreams. Therefore no Barney for my kids. We'll see in a few years if that holds up, but I'm a stubborn lady. My husband is even more stubborn than I am. Our kids are going to hate us. :lol:

Nah, they won't hate you. They'll probably thank you later! I have a teenage sister who is embarrased to no end that we have pictures of her as a toddler holding Barney and Baby Bop dolls. You'll save Dominic the embarrassment. :)

Nah, they won't hate you. They'll probably thank you later! I have a teenage sister who is embarrased to no end that we have pictures of her as a toddler holding Barney and Baby Bop dolls. You'll save Dominic the embarrassment. :)

That's good to know.

littleflower+JMJ

Ok now that was just scary miss little flower!  :o

LOL no matter what happens, after awhile you start liking barney and singing his songs..........

i know......it happened to me -_-

where theres kids theres barney :shame: you cant' have one without the other....

:sweat: :rolling: :drool:

and is that you carrie? did u change your avatar? :unsure::blink:

is a crazy girl missing in action? :ph34r:

Ya it's me! I'm not missing! I changed my avatar for now. I am thinking of changing it again but I need time to think of what. :)

littleflower+JMJ

Ya it's me! I'm not missing! I changed my avatar for now. I am thinking of changing it again but I need time to think of what. :)

good! LOL ^_^

i was scared :sadder:

go carrie! go carrie! :clap::cheer: me likes your avatar! :wub:

yay for the crazy girls! :rolling: :sweat: :drool:

littleflower+JMJ

:sweat: awww come on! barney wants to celebrate with you too!

poor barney, :cry: nobody likes him! :shame:

LOLOL

okay okay okay i'm guilty ......I'LL STOP! :rolling: :sweat: :rolling: :rolling: :drool: