Carrie Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ really slow < really slow v not so slow and will tell
the_rev Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ I don't know! < I want to know v She better tell us!
Iacobus Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ I am confused by Carrie < doesn't know v she will tell or we will beat her with sticks J/k
rachael Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ will i? < hates math v will be able to help the people above me out
Lil Red Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ I'm never confused by Carrie because we think too much alike < freaked out because i'm claustrophobic and there was WAY too many peeps at church v will be satisfied I told
Carrie Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ no i can't because i am the one who confused them < confused myself v will also be confused
Carrie Posted March 5, 2004 Posted March 5, 2004 ^ I am still too slow < repeating myself (but satisfied lil red told) v needs a nap Lil Red, ya know what they say...great minds this alike!
Lil Red Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ well, i don't know about a nap, but definitely going home sounds good < am going home soon v will be at home
Iacobus Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ where are you posting at if your not home? < at home v happy to be home
Colleen Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ is absolutely correct < is watching Jim Caviezel on EWTN v is also watching EWTN
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^Is incorrect <probably should be v won't be watching EWTN
Iacobus Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ is right < didn't watch EWTN v watches more EWTN than me
dUSt Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ Well, considering I don't get EWTN, is wrong. < Has to get a dish just to get EWTN v Thinks dUSt is very handsome
the_rev Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ Incorrect < Enjoys his new masmattics cd v Doesn't invest in the stock market
thicke Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ designs handsome web pages < Is very tired, just got home from first Friday v Will not be as much of sleepy wimp as <
the_rev Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ I'm exhausted! < Needs to go to bed, but Monk is on tonight so I gotta wait! v Doesn't know that the season finale for Monk is tonight!
cathgirl Posted March 6, 2004 Posted March 6, 2004 ^ Is right about not knowing about the season finale < watched Jim C. on EWTN v want to see "the Passion"....after seeing it already
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now