Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

^ is right. I will pray.

< is getting her hair chopped off today.

v will be a guy.

Posted

^ Yes, I'm a male!
< Knows Latin
v Would like to learn latin

homeschoolmom
Posted

^ should give Latin lessons
< should really check on the houseful of children who are *NOT* out playing in the snow
v loves to play in the snow

Posted

^ is wrong, i hate snow!

< freaking out cuz i need a chaperone for a trip

V will pray that i find a chaperone

stargirl3:16
Posted

^ will be prayed for.
< wants to learn Latin and Hebrew.
v will teach me either language.

Posted

^ I will teach you latin.
< Thrilled to share his knowledge.
v Will be stargirl

Posted

^ is wrong

< not Stargirl

v might be stargirl

Posted

^ Wrong
< Thinks Stargirl left to go back to class
v Will be a devout catholic.

Posted

^ why, yes, I am a devout Catholic

< but I still struggle

v will also be Catholic

Posted

^ Right
< Of course, I would never leave the Catholic Church
v Will be someone who likes EWTN

Posted

^ will teach the little Latin I know

< stayed home sick twice this week

v Knows more Latin than me

homeschoolmom
Posted

^ knows more Latin than I
< wants to get in on the Latin lessons
V likes to drive

Posted

^ I don't know but most likely
< Loves the Mass
v Will be someone in need of confession

crazycatholicgirl
Posted

^ Is an awesome person
< Is an admitted sinner
v Is fasting today

Posted

^ is right
< won't go in the kitchen to test my will
v Should be going to work

Posted

^ not even close

< is on spring break this week

v is jealous

Posted

^ Well I guess i will for an hour! So I guess your right
< Hates his Job, doesn't make much!
v Doesn't eat at church as much as I do!

Posted

^ made me lost
< not sure what Rev means
v Will explain it to me

Posted

^ Explanation: I eat at church at least 1 meal a week! Thusforth I eat at church more than some people, unless of course you work at church!

< Is a youth that is loved by the parish

v Will sing in the church choir

Posted

^ My singing is REALLY bad, so I avoid the Choir
< Doesn't eat at Church at all, except communion
v Will be rev

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...