Ash Wednesday Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 (edited) [img]http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/753/753003/rowdy-roddy-piper-interview-20070103015702914-000.jpg[/img] Hi there!!!! Edited August 3, 2008 by Ash Wednesday
Ash Wednesday Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1616543' date='Aug 3 2008, 04:05 PM']lame[/quote] Sorry man, my hand was shaking on my crisis post and it clicked the mouse doubly so.
XIX Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1616539' date='Aug 3 2008, 04:57 PM'][img]http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/753/753003/rowdy-roddy-piper-interview-20070103015702914-000.jpg[/img] Hi there!!!! [/quote] Was he a face or a heel at that time?
Ash Wednesday Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 Probably a heel. And a darn good one, too.
kujo Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 Was never a fan of Piper. He's no Mick Foley, that's for sure! [img]http://www.steelcagematch.com/hell-in-a-cell/undertaker-vs-mankind/images/foley-nose-tooth.gif[/img]
Ash Wednesday Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 Hey, give Roddy credit, he's generating a lot more attention in this thread than my prayer request thead.
kujo Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1616561' date='Aug 3 2008, 05:35 PM']Hey, give Roddy credit, he's generating a lot more attention in this thread than my prayer request thead. [/quote] Haha. Let's start the countdown till this gets a 1-way ticket to the Lame Board.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 Oh it will get there in no time... I just thought I'd do something interesting with my extra post. But I can say this: Brutus the Barber Beefcake is Catholic. [img]http://www.wrestleslamuk.com/images/brutus22.jpg[/img]
kujo Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 How about [url="http://www.nashvillecatholicwrestling.com/1.html"]Nashville Catholic Wrestling![/url]
XIX Posted August 3, 2008 Posted August 3, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1616550' date='Aug 3 2008, 05:23 PM'] Probably a heel. And a darn good one, too. [/quote] Triple H was the best heel I'd seen in my short time as a rasslin' fan. When he turned face and Jericho turned heel, the WWF/WWE became dead to me.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 3, 2008 Author Posted August 3, 2008 I grew up watching that rasslin' in the 80s. When it was just the WWF. Didn't really follow it much after that, though I recently did catch up a little and found some amusing things about what happened over the years. But I still prefer the old school when Cyndi Lauper was in the thick of it and they had the cartoon. [img]http://www.imlivinginthe80s.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rocknwrestling.jpg[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1616641' date='Aug 3 2008, 08:32 PM']I grew up watching that rasslin' in the 80s. When it was just the WWF. Didn't really follow it much after that, though I recently did catch up a little and found some amusing things about what happened over the years. But I still prefer the old school when Cyndi Lauper was in the thick of it and they had the cartoon. [img]http://www.imlivinginthe80s.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rocknwrestling.jpg[/img][/quote] Me, too. You can't beat 1980s WWF.
Deb Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 This is all so sad and very very lame. I like the kilt though. Gotta love a man in a kilt.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 4, 2008 Author Posted August 4, 2008 Don't you people be knockin' my childhood! If it's got Hot Rod, Hulk and the Beefer, it's never lame!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 This is so NOT lame. Calling this lame is like... dissing my youth! Thanks a lot guys! Now Immagocry.
Seven77 Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 lol. rock n wrestling...i remember that show! i had a Hulk Hogan thumb wrestler: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd3kBzEEcqc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd3kBzEEcqc[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now