Ash Wednesday Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1616543' date='Aug 3 2008, 04:05 PM']lame[/quote] [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1616696' date='Aug 3 2008, 10:21 PM']Lame.[/quote] [quote name='Selah' post='1617462' date='Aug 4 2008, 09:44 PM']lalala...LAME[/quote] [color="#FF0000"][b][size=6]GET OUT! All of you! [/size][/b][/color] [img]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAHF157_8x10-No351~Rowdy-Roddy-Piper-Posters.jpg[/img]
Deus te Amat Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 Lame My dad told me that if I ever get married, he's wearing a kilt to the wedding. He's only 1/4th Scottish!
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1617475' date='Aug 4 2008, 10:59 PM']do you wear anything under those kilts? [/quote] when my sister got married her husband wore a kilt (he's irish). I didn't ask.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1617485' date='Aug 4 2008, 10:22 PM']My dad told me that if I ever get married, he's wearing a kilt to the wedding. He's only 1/4th Scottish! [/quote] Um, that's more lame than this thread I'm afraid (though I'm sure your pops is a swell guy).........the worst, though, are people that have a sliver of native american blood but go off the "tribal deep end"
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1617488' date='Aug 4 2008, 11:26 PM']Um, that's more lame than this thread I'm afraid (though I'm sure your pops is a swell guy).........the worst, though, are people that have a sliver of native american blood but go off the "tribal deep end"[/quote] You know what cracked me up to no end in Korea? Skinny Asian girls wearing Apple Bottom jeans.
rachael Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1617487' date='Aug 4 2008, 10:25 PM']when my sister got married her husband wore a kilt (he's irish). I didn't ask. [/quote] i'll ask. [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1617495' date='Aug 4 2008, 10:28 PM']You know what cracked me up to no end in Korea? Skinny Asian girls wearing Apple Bottom jeans. [/quote] wishful thinking
Ash Wednesday Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1617475' date='Aug 4 2008, 09:59 PM']do you wear anything under those kilts? [/quote] Maybe they wear those Borat swimsuits....
XIX Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1617484' date='Aug 4 2008, 11:20 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b][size=6]GET OUT! All of you! [/size][/b][/color] [img]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAHF157_8x10-No351~Rowdy-Roddy-Piper-Posters.jpg[/img][/quote] Do you always act this way towards those who give you such wonderful compliments?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now