pan!c139 Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts here they are standing in a row! Big ones, small ones, some as big as MiKolbe's head!!! (That's.....BIG.) All I want is a room somewhere far away from the cold night air, with one enormous chair, OOOOOO wouldn't it be loverly??? Loverly, loverly. Wouldn't it be loverly?
aalpha1989 Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 I give her all my love That's all I do And if you saw my love You'd love her too I love her She gives me everything And tenderly The kiss my lover brings She brings to me And I love her A love like ours could never die As long as I have you near me Bright are the stars that shine Dark is the sky I know this love of mine will never die And I love her Bright are the stars taht shine Dark is the sky I know this love of mine will never die And I love her The Beatles are awesome...
Selah Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 If you tell me to go, I'm gonna tell you I will, Cuz I love you that much. If you tell me to stay and be still I will Cuz I love you that much Tell me what to say, even if I'm afraid, I will Cuz I love you that much It doesn't matter, whenever wherever I will Cuz I love you that much Yay Mary Mary! I've had this song in my head for days now, lol
Archaeology cat Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 Oh, lots of songs in my head! I'll just jot down a line or two of them, though. "They try to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no." "There are places I remember. All my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain." "One day more! Another day, another destiny. This never-ending road to Calvary; These men who seem to know my crime Will surely come a second time. One day more!"
rachael Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1617349' date='Aug 4 2008, 07:04 PM']Shake shake shake shake, shake it!!![/quote] that song is not allowed here.
Selah Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 Sooo deep, isn't it? lol. I have had that one song by Miley Cyrus in my head for a bit...not intentionlly, of course...I won't mention the name of it...blech.
rachael Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 (edited) [quote name='pan!c139' post='1617349' date='Aug 4 2008, 07:04 PM']Shake shake shake shake, shake it!!![/quote] [quote name='Selah' post='1617375' date='Aug 4 2008, 07:38 PM']Sooo deep, isn't it? lol. I have had that one song by Miley Cyrus in my head for a bit...not intentionlly, of course...I won't mention the name of it...blech.[/quote] you know the lead singer of the band who sings "Shake shake shake shake, shake it!!!" is miley's brother? Edited August 4, 2008 by rachael
rachael Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/puke.gif[/img]
Selah Posted August 4, 2008 Posted August 4, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1617379' date='Aug 4 2008, 08:42 PM']you know the lead singer of the band who sings "Shake shake shake shake, shake it!!!" is miley's brother?[/quote] Yeesh...billy ray must be proud...
icelandic_iceskater Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [i]"its like I waited my whole life, for this one night, its going to be me 'n you on the dance floor..."[/i]
Selah Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 (edited) It's all techno-ey Now I have it in my head...dangit! Edited August 5, 2008 by Selah
icelandic_iceskater Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [i]There must be more than this, o Breath of God come breathe within, There must be more than this, o Breath of Life come breathe within, Consuming Fire, fan into flame, a passion for your Name, spirit of God, [insert lyrics here] Lord have your way, Lord have your way, in me...[/i]
Selah Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 Lead me Lord, Lead me Lord, by the light of truth, To seek and to find the narrow way...
pan!c139 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 I have Shake It stuck in my head 24/7. Can't help it, it's so techno-y. Is he really Miley's brother????? I really don't....like her......she's so.....mediocre. I'm gonna try and get something else stuck in my head...Enjoy the Silence Words like violence break the silence, come crashing in, into my little world. Painful to me, hits right through me...all I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms...words are very unnecessary they can only do harm...
rachael Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1617848' date='Aug 5 2008, 01:43 AM']I have Shake It stuck in my head 24/7. Can't help it, it's so techno-y. Is he really Miley's brother????? I really don't....like her......she's so.....mediocre. I'm gonna try and get something else stuck in my head...Enjoy the Silence Words like violence break the silence, come crashing in, into my little world. Painful to me, hits right through me...all I ever wanted all I ever needed is here in my arms...words are very unnecessary they can only do harm...[/quote] well, half-brother. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_Station_(band)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_Station_(band)[/url]
pan!c139 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 Ugh. I can see it now. He and Miley have the same annoying smile.
pan!c139 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 Please leave all overcoats, canes and top hats with the door man, from that moment you'll be underdressed and out of place....*jazz hands*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now