Lisieux Flower Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A[/url]
pan!c139 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 I love that song!!!!!!!! I've had this song in my head for a while too. You might like it LF if you don't already know about it...I went to this guy's concert. Very close to him. He has GORGEOUS eyes... lol [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fGC7hkzVvc"]For you...[/url]
Lisieux Flower Posted August 5, 2008 Posted August 5, 2008 Aw yeah I know that song! I Teddy Geiger's voice. Have you heard this one? It's prob my favorite song ever [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfbnjjjdKw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfbnjjjdKw[/url]
pan!c139 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 No I never heard of that song before - but I like it and he looks prettty good lol This band opened up for Panic at the Disco at their concert. They are really good. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1nhljdqf0E"]Honey[/url]
pan!c139 Posted August 5, 2008 Author Posted August 5, 2008 I have NO idea who falco is. I'm sorry. Truly, I am.
icelandic_iceskater Posted August 6, 2008 Posted August 6, 2008 take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away, take me away, to better days, take me away, my hiding place, take me away
Selah Posted August 6, 2008 Posted August 6, 2008 Cuz I'm your laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyy yyy......
Archaeology cat Posted August 6, 2008 Posted August 6, 2008 "Outside the house Mr Simpson announced that Sally couldn't go to the meeting." :wonders where I put my CD of The Who's Tommy:
Faith 1st Posted August 6, 2008 Posted August 6, 2008 i hate the thought of being with someone else but you......let it burn let it burn
pan!c139 Posted August 6, 2008 Author Posted August 6, 2008 It's time to tryyyyyy defyyyyying gravity!!!! I'm flyyyyying hiiiiigh, defyyyying gravity!!! LOL
Selah Posted August 6, 2008 Posted August 6, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1618684' date='Aug 5 2008, 10:41 PM']take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away, take me away, to better days, take me away, my hiding place, take me away[/quote] Ugh, if I hear that song one more time...and she screams it, she doesn't even sing it... TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY blech. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chmnh3D4r6g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chmnh3D4r6g[/url] ^ That's one catchy tune...
pan!c139 Posted August 7, 2008 Author Posted August 7, 2008 ^ hahaha I like that one. It is catchy. I like this song a lot - and great dance too!!! [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLq2v65PWNA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLq2v65PWNA[/url] I miss Mark...
Selah Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 where will we go, what will we do... Everything's changing cuz of you... Baby you were born to shine, shine your light on me Baby you were born to shine, born to shine, So live your life for the whole world to see you Cuz baby you were born to shine, born to shine, Shine on me....
knightec Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 The OOMPA LOOMPA song from Willy Wonka got stuck in my head the other day. It sucked.
pan!c139 Posted August 7, 2008 Author Posted August 7, 2008 hahaha OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPIDY DOO! I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU!!! ha. classic.
knightec Posted August 7, 2008 Posted August 7, 2008 It wasnt funny until I got it stuck in my boss' head.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now