An Old School Catholic Message Board

Did Mein Kampf Influence Islamic Terror?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1676505' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:57 PM']Poor poor misunderstood Muslim terrorists. I guess killing people and oppressing people is just their misunderstood cry for help.[/quote]

ohhhh....come on now silly billy!

That was not my point, never was, never will be and you know it.

You did a really slimy and disgusting thing, "what do Barrak Hussein Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common? They both knew someone who bombed the pentagon"

You made a very specific point to mention Obama's Arabic middle name, and linked him with a fameous Arab Muslim terrorist.

It's a really, really bottom of the barrel kind of thing to do.

i am beginning to think the "all things in love" rule doesn't apply when talking about people we don't like. i think i will stick to it just the same. i am really beginning to dislike the whole atmosphere.

Saint Therese

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1676513' date='Oct 13 2008, 08:03 PM']sorry I don't know why but I thought I typed a comment with that or something. Is he an Irish muslim terrorist now?[/quote]
He's secretly a Muslim, and even more secretly Irish.

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676515' date='Oct 13 2008, 08:03 PM']ohhhh....come on now silly billy!

That was not my point, never was, never will be and you know it.

You did a really slimy and disgusting thing, "what do Barrak Hussein Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common? They both knew someone who bombed the pentagon"

You made a very specific point to mention Obama's Arabic middle name, and linked him with a fameous Arab Muslim terrorist.

It's a really, really bottom of the barrel kind of thing to do.[/quote]
Um. Why?
That's his name. Hussein is his middle name.
Bad ol' me using O'bama's real name.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1676520' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:06 PM']He's secretly a Muslim, and even more secretly Irish.[/quote]

an IRA Muslim?

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676524' date='Oct 13 2008, 08:08 PM']an IRA Muslim?[/quote]
He's Muslim with an Irish accent.

Saint Therese

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1676536' date='Oct 13 2008, 08:14 PM']I am trying to pronounce obama with an irish accent in my head and i can't. lol.[/quote]
[img]http://www.markdroberts.com/images/Leprechaun.jpg[/img]

Madame Vengier

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1676518' date='Oct 13 2008, 08:06 PM']i am beginning to think the "all things in love" rule doesn't apply when talking about people we don't like. i think i will stick to it just the same. i am really beginning to dislike the whole atmosphere.[/quote]

If these posts bother you so much why do you keep going from thread to thread and complaining about them? Why don't you just stop reading Phatmass and stick to exchanging emails with your new penpal, Hassan, since you deem him so much more intelligent than everyone else here. If you can ever get through to his email, that is.

Edited by Madame Vengier

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1676635' date='Oct 13 2008, 09:47 PM']If these posts bother you so much why do you keep going from thread to thread and complaining about them? Why don't you just stop reading Phatmass and stick to exchanging emails with your new penpal, Hassan, since you deem him so much more intelligent than everyone else here. If you can ever get through to his email, that is.[/quote]

Don't be sad MV, I can be pen pals with you too :topsy:

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1676635' date='Oct 13 2008, 09:47 PM']If these posts bother you so much why do you keep going from thread to thread and complaining about them? Why don't you just stop reading Phatmass and stick to exchanging emails with your new penpal, Hassan, since you deem him so much more intelligent than everyone else here. If you can ever get through to his email, that is.[/quote]

why'd you post that?

why'd i post this?

going from thread to thread? how so? there are two threads of slightly similar topics that I posted on, but I have been posting in many other threads. also i did not deem hassan much more intelligent than everyone else, but i like intelligent conversations with people whose opinions differ from mine, but that know how to maintain respect and civility while engaging in debate. dunno why this offends you so much, that i'd want to e-mail another phatmasser. seems like your problem, not mine.

i cam back to add this: conversations with other intelligent people who agree with you aren't really all that exciting.

Edited by SpareTime

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676515' date='Oct 14 2008, 09:03 AM']You did a really slimy and disgusting thing, "what do Barrak Hussein Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common? They both knew someone who bombed the pentagon"[/quote]
Exactly. It is a crime to use someone's middle name. Mine's David. Don't anyone dare use it, or I'm calling Hassan on you!