Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [quote name='Selah' post='1626800' date='Aug 14 2008, 01:56 PM']Oh, I just noticed that group. Lol![/quote] Yea, I just noticed it cuz I'm in it. I can't look at profiles including my own. I wonder what else there is to discover about limbo group...
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [quote name='Paddington' post='1626810' date='Aug 14 2008, 02:08 PM']Yea, I just noticed it cuz I'm in it. I can't look at profiles including my own. I wonder what else there is to discover about limbo group... [/quote] Okay....totally crazy cracked-pot theory here.....it means you haven't posted in a week or so.....and then you post and you can see profiles
Vincent Vega Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 I can't see others' or my profile either...in limbo? Strange...
Selah Posted August 14, 2008 Author Posted August 14, 2008 [quote name='Paddington' post='1626814' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:40 PM']Okay....totally crazy cracked-pot theory here.....it means you haven't posted in a week or so.....and then you post and you can see profiles [/quote] I don't think so, cuz Pan!c's in Limbo also
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 (edited) fascinating Edited August 14, 2008 by Paddington
Vincent Vega Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 I see. Once you post, you're back to being a phatmasser. Perhaps it's a way to tell those that are no longer active, maybe to do some membership cleaning up?
HisChildForever Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 (edited) I'm placed "In Limbo" as well - I don't understand, I posted a few times last night? Edit: Well, now I'm back to normal... Edited August 14, 2008 by HisChildForever
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Dude.....I think I was in limbo one minute ago, and then when I came here, I wasn't.
Selah Posted August 14, 2008 Author Posted August 14, 2008 I guess if you don't post for a bit, you're in Limbo!
pan!c139 Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 ......STILL....haven't seen anyone in Limbo......
Selah Posted August 14, 2008 Author Posted August 14, 2008 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1626867' date='Aug 14 2008, 01:38 PM']I'm placed "In Limbo" as well - I don't understand, I posted a few times last night? Edit: Well, now I'm back to normal...[/quote] No, you're in Limbo again! lol! what's going on here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now