Lisieux Flower Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 it says I'm a phatmasser and but i can't look at anyone's profile... hmmm... well at least I can post che[color="black"]ese[/color].
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 I just had a theory that if you log in, you are in limbo until you post. Theory squashed.
Selah Posted August 14, 2008 Author Posted August 14, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1626940' date='Aug 14 2008, 03:28 PM']it says I'm a phatmasser and but i can't look at anyone's profile... hmmm... well at least I can post che[color="black"]ese[/color].[/quote] Che[color="#000000"]ese[/color]...che[color="#000000"]ese[/color] che[color="#000000"]ese[/color]! Oh ho, that was awesome Edited August 14, 2008 by Selah
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Okay....I just tried viewing profiles and my own profile and I couldn't! Then I come in here and it says I'm a Phatmasser and lets me see Panics profile.
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Ooooh! AND I can't edit my siggy either. I'm somebody's little ball of yarn apparently.
pan!c139 Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 I can't see anyone's profiles or my own. Still. DUUUUUST!!!!!
Paddington Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 hehe... Panic...I just read the thread you made about this.
VeniteAdoremus Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Well, you'll just stay titleless for a bit longer, no biggie, you survived without for a month
pan!c139 Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 *sigh* I suppose you're right. I just wanna see my page again, is all. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK DUST?!??!?! lol
Selah Posted August 14, 2008 Author Posted August 14, 2008 I wouldn't yell at dust if I were you...he has eyes...everywhere...
homeschoolmom Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1626791' date='Aug 14 2008, 11:08 AM']what does the "in limbo" group mean?[/quote] My understanding is that Limbo is for new members who have not yet posted 10 times (after that they are put in the lurker group, I believe). I'm not sure why current members have been limbo-ized... hmmm....
rachael Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 [quote name='prose' post='1627197' date='Aug 14 2008, 04:46 PM']Under Rachael's name, everything is backwards[/quote] i wonder why.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now