Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please understand the post I made about the armed forces records was not to diminish that of Bush but to provide a time line for Kerry's record.

frozencell, I am disappointed in myself for posting basied sites. Alas, nothing today is without a vested intrest.

Kilroy the Ninja, the congressional record has to be online someplace. But I ask would it inculde Kerry's statement? I am not 100% sure becasue the statement was given to a community in the senate.

Putting away the armed forces record, that will most likly take us nowhere unless we can find a copy of the statement with comments or anaylsis (kilroy might have found it I havn't had the time to read it yet, I just got home but I will). What makes me mad is that there is no real difference between what actual happens under parties. The views are differing but the changes in numbers don't seem to be reallt large depending on who was in the White House.

Would it be wrong to bring back someone everyone loved as pres like TR from the died? LOL j/k. I am hoping Kerry changes his views but the numbers I found implied that a change would have a real big effect on the number of abortions. Pray for the end.

Posted

:wub: Frozencell :wub:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...