Vincent Vega Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I think you're willfully ignorant. That's what it seems like. Or closed-minded at the very least.
goldenchild17 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1647808' date='Sep 4 2008, 10:26 PM']What [b]Godchild[/b] said . . . [b]Godchild[/b] is not going to kill anyone.[/quote] mmm I really appreciate your insight and defense as far as it is such. But let's not go too far
picchick Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1647809' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:27 PM']And you would never think, for one moment, that there are good protestants who love Jesus either, right. They are all going to burn in hell for their sins for not believing in the Catholic Faith, right! The only reason you are not realizing what I am saying is you are biased. I have learned that just as much as people are politically biased they are religiously biased too. You will defend him and tell yourself you are God's true church because you don't want to face reality that going to the extreme in Catholicism means you become a bigot. You don't want to face it, so you will never reply to this post, and release all your little endorphines giving you that high that you're 'right' and I'm 'wrong'! Good luck with that in life. You'll probably offend a great many that way because you're spiritually sleeping![/quote] Until you yourself become Catholic you can make no statement on what we believe and what we don't believe and what we face etc. I am not biased...in fact you will find that I am the least unbiased person out there. I have defended people like you too....if you looked at some of my posts you'd find that. Protestants are not going to hell for their sins any more than I would....it is up to God in the end. You need to stop assuming what we believe and stop putting words in our mouths. You are being insulting and not mature in trying to have a normal level headed conversation/discussion/debate. You come in here guns blazing with insults and name calling to get your point across. You have no idea who is spiritually sleeping and who is not. Stop assuming or pretending you do.
Don John of Austria Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1647818' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:32 PM']What part of doesn't sound like he's totally intolerant of other people's beliefs? You know what, I'm finished debating this. I know the Catholic Church is not God's church. So if you are so insistent on protecting someone of your own bias, then continue to do so. You are biased, asleep, and prideful. Keep lying to yourself.[/quote] You know that it is not God Church? Wow but Chirst Founded it.... so if Christ creating it does make it Gods Church what exactly is Christ Church?
picchick Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1647819' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:34 PM']shakes the dust off his feet. . .[/quote] As you wish.
goldenchild17 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1647809' date='Sep 4 2008, 10:27 PM']Why doesn't goldenchild just kill us protestants and let God sort it out![/quote] because then I'd be seriously hurting my own chances of getting in. As far as I can recall God doesn't look too kindly on murder . Besides I don't want to kill all my non-Catholic friends and family. I'd be pretty lonely if I did. nope I'll pass, but thanks for the offer
picchick Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1647818' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:32 PM']What part of doesn't sound like he's totally intolerant of other people's beliefs? You know what, I'm finished debating this. I know the Catholic Church is not God's church. So if you are so insistent on protecting someone of your own bias, then continue to do so. You are biased, asleep, and prideful. Keep lying to yourself.[/quote] OH and by the way....GoldenChild and I DO NOT share the same belief Another assumption you incorrectly made.
Vincent Vega Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 So here's a good question, MYT: Do you believe then, since Catholicism is a false church, that we don't get in to heaven?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now