Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can Has Pope


Recommended Posts

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

just for you, USAir, although i can't do much with paint...


[img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll32/csfides/clownmass.jpg[/img]

Posted

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj140/mwzadotcom1/BarackobamaAudacityOfHope.jpg[/img]

Hoap: Urz doing it rong.

Posted

Habemus Papam!

[img]http://homepage.mac.com/geerlingguy/blog/media/pope_benedict_xiii.jpg[/img]

lolPope Translation:

We can haz Poap!

fides quarens intellectum
Posted
:lol:

but if i can spend time trying to add text, you can too ;)
Posted

Elmentree Cherch histry:

[img]http://ivo.blogsome.com/images/the_da_vinci_code.jpg[/img]

Urz doing it rong!

Posted

im in ur theolojee ...

[img]http://www.yosemite.org/newsroom/clips2006/july/PelosiHetchy.jpg[/img]

makings a fuul of mi self.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted (edited)

momma's on a role

Edited by fides quarens intellectum
Posted (edited)

Marraje:

[img]http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/gay_marriage_cake_300.jpg[/img]

Ur doing it ... Oh, uz gets the idea ...

Edited by mommas_boy
Posted

[img]http://bp3.blogger.com/_O58V0zC7BlE/SFh9K-qWN1I/AAAAAAAAAEc/yM-vqLHCI1E/s400/first%20communion.JPG[/img]

I can haz Jeezus?!

Posted

Iz with Nancy ...

[img]http://www.goalsforamericans.org/images/JoeBidenLrg.jpg[/img]

Wez dun no theolojee ...

Posted (edited)

double

Edited by mommas_boy
Posted

PZ Myers ...

[img]http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/bios/images/PZ_Myers.jpg[/img]

No, u no can haz Jeezus ...

Posted

Pimpin'

[img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_vHl29vHzpPQ/SBFaXGU3RsI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/rHDwNgVZkFU/s320/pope-hat-769068.jpg[/img]

It ain't easy ...

Posted

I'm in yur campain ...

[img]http://bp3.blogger.com/_eeBrCFDUUOc/R9HXFjkqrFI/AAAAAAAAAUA/v1udftcPyUc/s320/McCainPalinButton.jpg[/img]

Making uz look gud ...

Posted

[img]http://z.about.com/d/catholicism/1/0/U/-/-/-/Pope_Benedict_at_His_Election.jpg[/img] [size=7]MCA[/size]

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted (edited)
:sweat: I love these! Edited by rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='mommas_boy' post='1655717' date='Sep 15 2008, 12:43 AM'][img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj140/mwzadotcom1/BarackobamaAudacityOfHope.jpg[/img]

Hoap: Urz doing it rong.[/quote]

Did my picture break?

Posted

Petrine primacy ...

[img]http://condofire.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/pope_3501.jpg[/img]

Ya ... I haz it.

Posted

St. Lawrence ...

[img]http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images1/lawrence1_sm.jpg[/img]

Flip me ... thiz side iz dun.

Posted

Momma's Boy, you're great at these.
Tell you what, I'm gonnna set up an ICHC account for Phatmass.

Login: Phatmass
Password: lameboard

If you log in, they have a tool to make them with the text and all. All you've got to do is save the picture in question to your computer, upload it, and text it up.
[url="http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/mylogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx%3flogout"]http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/mylogin...t.aspx%3flogout[/url]

Now they can look more...official.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...