Galloglasses' Alt Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 This was already on I can has cheeseburger [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/0001fq9c1.jpg[/img]
johnnydigit Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 heh. not sure if it's blasphemy but it is pretty cute!
Old_Joe Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 (edited) [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128758959057172103.jpg[/img] Is that a combination thurible and crucifix? Edited January 8, 2009 by Old_Joe
Arpy Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [quote name='Galloglasses' Alt' post='1734405' date='Dec 23 2008, 11:20 AM']This was already on I can has cheeseburger [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/0001fq9c1.jpg[/img][/quote] I always thought the "1st" should be in Roman numerals... Pope Happycat I looks more official. And does the fact that they numbered him mean that there have been other Pope Happycats?
MIKolbe Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1655536' date='Sep 14 2008, 05:40 PM'][img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/14/128659127786405724.jpg[/img][/quote] I just realized this... are they using an EGGO waffle??????????
Galloglasses' Alt Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759389405973785.jpg[/img]
Galloglasses' Alt Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759390627395669.jpg[/img]
Galloglasses' Alt Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 (edited) [b]WARNING:[/b] Mild censored language. I apologise in advance for the follow barrage of Tanks. [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759392696172149.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759394350255821.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759395412925673.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759396139184969.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759396848412797.jpg[/img] Edited January 9, 2009 by Galloglasses' Alt
Galloglasses' Alt Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 MOAR Church Tanks. [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759397977020993.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759398674373669.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759399239537153.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759399934702301.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759400482053057.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759401318938769.jpg[/img] I'm sorry, I saw this picture on Americanpapist and downlaoded it, then fooled about in flash witht he captions. Clearly I had an illegal amount of fun.
Selah Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 [quote name='Galloglasses' Alt' post='1746575' date='Jan 8 2009, 09:42 PM'][img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/8/128759389405973785.jpg[/img][/quote]
Selah Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 [img]http://www.icanhasurvote.com/images/approved/20080417_BUSH-POPE-SPEECH.jpg[/img]
Dust's Sister Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 [quote name='Selah' post='1748368' date='Jan 10 2009, 07:09 PM'][img]http://www.icanhasurvote.com/images/approved/20080417_BUSH-POPE-SPEECH.jpg[/img][/quote] Cute!
Vincent Vega Posted January 11, 2009 Author Posted January 11, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1746510' date='Jan 8 2009, 08:26 PM']looks like it.[/quote] I was just going to say the same thing. Kolbe has officially started invading my thoughts. I'm scared. [quote name='MissyP89' post='1748434' date='Jan 10 2009, 10:12 PM']This thread is made of winz and epic lulz.[/quote] More or less...yes. And Gallo, this could be our way to edge into the market! This Popetank could be the first Catholic Internet Meme win!
MIKolbe Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 [quote name='Selah' post='1748368' date='Jan 10 2009, 06:09 PM'][img]http://www.icanhasurvote.com/images/approved/20080417_BUSH-POPE-SPEECH.jpg[/img][/quote] that's right the Pope playin' rock/paper/scissors with W!!! AND WHO'S THE ROCK?? and you know this. in classic form, W can't understand the rubrics of the game. W. can has a fail.
Hilde Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 Both GraphJam and PunditKitchen seem to be loaded with liberals, so this is a great change. I do check ICHC every day.
Galloglasses' Alt Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 [quote name='Selah' post='1748368' date='Jan 10 2009, 09:09 PM'][img]http://www.icanhasurvote.com/images/approved/20080417_BUSH-POPE-SPEECH.jpg[/img][/quote] Gallo approves
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now