An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can No Longer Call Myself A Yankees Fan...

T-Bone _

White Knight

I strongly feel like I souldn't be anti-sympathetic, however I feel as if I have got to say good rittens to bad rubbish.

[color="#FF0000"][b] I'm strongly disliking right now any professional sport that cares more about the money than they do about the game or fans, they dont care anymore about what sports are all about, which is to have fun, to show good team work, and how to survive in the real world, unfortunately this has been corrupted by, Drugs, and Overpaid salaries, when that money sould be going to our troops in Iraq, or rebuilding our roads, contributing to fixing healthcare, going to education, investing in the alternative energy, strengthing national defense, building more homes, building more hospitals,etc etc etc.[/b][/color]

[color="#0000FF"][b]Instead these players complain about not getting a two million dollar raise in their annual salary, and they go on strike if they dont get their way.

Sports are suspost to be FUN, not CORRUPT.[/b][/color]

[b][color="#2E8B57"]I dislike where sports these days are going. cheating in sports is another increased statistic in the past 25-50 years.... Steriods are almost are expected now to be taken by majority players, and thats not right.

I'm not a Yankees fan, but what angers me the most about baseball is when they complained about their salaries being cut or not being raised...

Save the Sports industry before its too late.[/color][/b]

[size=4][b][color="#FF0000"]I'm just furious how downhill everything has become in Professional Sports, and College is going downhill too, ya they dont get paid, but they certianly take it out of context, which is even worse.

One last thing.

Why spend all that money on a sports stadium, when it could be going to something else![/color][/b][/size]

Edited by White Knight

We can all look at it this way. This year Alex Rodriguez has a legitimate excuse for not showing up in October. He wasnt invited.

[color="#FF0000"][size=7]Go Red Sox!![/size][/color]