iggyjoan Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 As the title suggests, I'M GOING TO CANADA!!!!! FOR REAL!!!!!!! At 2:15 in the morning.
Mari Therese Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 Sweetness! What are ya going to do up here?
iggyjoan Posted September 25, 2008 Author Posted September 25, 2008 I'm going to see a play! Lawl. Three, actually. Well, two plays and a musical. Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and The Music Man.
Resurrexi Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 Is that the only reason why you're going?
Resurrexi Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 But aren't you from Indiana? That seems like a long way to go to see a few plays
rachael Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 (edited) that su[font="Arial"]c[/font]ks eh Edited September 25, 2008 by rachael
CatherineM Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 I don't think Canada smells of elderberries.
picchick Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 WHat are elderberries? Are they old berries?
MIKolbe Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1663695' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:27 PM']Is that the only reason why you're going?[/quote] it's in the vernacular..you just wouldn't understand.
jeffpugh Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1663681' date='Sep 25 2008, 05:12 PM']I'm going to see a play! Lawl. Three, actually. Well, two plays and a musical. Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and The Music Man. [/quote] Really? Where in the land of Chanada are you traveling to? [quote name='kafka' post='1663808' date='Sep 25 2008, 08:08 PM']eh? eh? eh? eh? eh?[/quote] eh?
ardillacid Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1663644' date='Sep 25 2008, 04:36 PM']As the title suggests, I'M GOING TO CANADA!!!!! FOR REAL!!!!!!! At 2:15 in the morning. [/quote] Why on earth would you celebrate that?
iggyjoan Posted September 26, 2008 Author Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1663863' date='Sep 25 2008, 08:23 PM']Really? Where in the land of Chanada are you traveling to? eh?[/quote] THis sounds horrible, but I actually don't know where I'm going. All I know is I get on a bus at my school, we drive for x amount of hours, and I'm there!
kafka Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 well if you are seeing some plays I would imagine it would be Toronto or Quebec.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now