MissyP89 Posted November 8, 2008 Author Posted November 8, 2008 L--I added you to AIM. I'll drop you a line when I see you!
missionseeker Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='philothea' post='1697154' date='Nov 7 2008, 08:06 PM'] I'll just assume the story is set in a dairy... [/quote]
philothea Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 11,522 And only because Missy [s]bugged[/s] [i]encouraged[/i] me. [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/124630"]Here is my profile[/url] if any of you want to peek at it. (Don't really recommend that. )
Lounge Daddy Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 You're all doing so great. Don't give up. What a wonderful start!
Lounge Daddy Posted November 9, 2008 Posted November 9, 2008 Let's hear it for week two of NaNoWriMo. Woot!
BG45 Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 (edited) 16,517 words, got called in to work 3 hours early, despite the fact the company just declared bankruptcy and is seeking Chapter 11 Protection for "reorganization". So off to C.C. I go. Edited November 10, 2008 by BG45
MissyP89 Posted November 10, 2008 Author Posted November 10, 2008 (edited) Welcome to week two, friends. For our newcomers: be warned, week two is stormcloud week. This is where it really starts to get rough, unless you have a nice cushion like LD (jerk!). Do whatever you can to get the words down this week, no skipping days. Keep your butts in the chair until its done. Push through to next week. Everything shifts downhill once we get there! 16667, here I come. Edited November 10, 2008 by MissyP89
philothea Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 Ugh. Been unwell for a few days, no progress. Hope I recover soon and can make up the lack. (It was inevitable. I'm glad it happened closer to the beginning than the end -- more of a chance to make it up, now!) Good work, guys!
picchick Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 9--- something..... GAR RAR RAR! What do you guys do like just sit around and type all day?
Lounge Daddy Posted November 12, 2008 Posted November 12, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1698969' date='Nov 10 2008, 02:53 PM']You speak with such authority [/quote] She speaks from experience
MissyP89 Posted November 12, 2008 Author Posted November 12, 2008 LD, despite my calling you a jerk in an earlier post, I have so much respect for you pulling the lead you are with your family as big as it is. College is trying to drown me right now. I'm about a day off pace...I'm going to hack at it a little bit at a time (doing 2000 words a day instead of 1667), and I should be caught up by the end of the weekend. November is such an awful time for NaNo.
MissyP89 Posted November 12, 2008 Author Posted November 12, 2008 [img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/25/128694068463209034.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now