An Old School Catholic Message Board

Menstruation Is Pointless.

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1690803' date='Nov 2 2008, 02:47 AM']Actually that's a real word. It means "to tickle a philosopher". :turban:[/quote]
Koochy-koochy-koo.

missionseeker

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1690803' date='Nov 1 2008, 12:47 PM']Actually that's a real word. It means "to tickle a philosopher". :turban:[/quote]

:rolling:

I am seriously laughing out loud. A LOT :lol:

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1690775' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:26 PM'][size=1]Im sorry, but I COMPLETELY disagree with this thread.

Even though I cant say that I LOVE having my period every month, I will glady bear it because of the beautiful gift it gives us: life.

Im proud to be a woman and proud to pms every month!!!!!!!!
[/size][/quote]

since when did periods [i]give[/i] us life? :huh:

Edited by rachael

missionseeker

I generally loathe myself during PMS. I hate being snappy. Most days, some days it gives me the most evilest pleasure. :evil:

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1690775' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:26 PM'][size=1]Im sorry, but I COMPLETELY disagree with this thread.

Even though I cant say that I LOVE having my period every month, I will glady bear it because of the beautiful gift it gives us: life.

Im proud to be a woman and proud to pms every month!!!!!!!!
[/size][/quote]

[img]http://backintheday.blogharbor.com/david_coleman.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='rachael' post='1690882' date='Nov 1 2008, 02:42 PM']since when did periods [i]give[/i] us life? :huh:[/quote]

LOL.... let's avoid debates for the sake of keeping this stupid and simple. I should have just kept this place open ONLY to pointless pity partiers and ranters like me. If that meant I'd have to sit in this thread and talk to myself, so be it.

Some of you people are running the risk of taking me way too seriously. I posted this on the lame board for a reason: I just wanted a place to whine.

Because you see, here's the thing that is really unfair: COWS don't get periods.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1691058' date='Nov 1 2008, 07:02 PM']LOL.... let's avoid debates for the sake of keeping this stupid and simple. I should have just kept this place open ONLY to pointless pity partiers and ranters like me. If that meant I'd have to sit in this thread and talk to myself, so be it.

Some of you people are running the risk of taking me way too seriously. I posted this on the lame board for a reason: I just wanted a place to whine.

Because you see, here's the thing that is really unfair: COWS don't get periods.[/quote]
:o

how...unfair

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1691058' date='Nov 1 2008, 07:02 PM']LOL.... let's avoid debates for the sake of keeping this stupid and simple. I should have just kept this place open ONLY to pointless pity partiers and ranters like me. If that meant I'd have to sit in this thread and talk to myself, so be it.

Because you see, here's the thing that is really unfair: [b]COWS don't get periods.[/b][/quote]

Ash Wednesday

Well, the thing is, your period is potential itty bitty baby food -- but then, well, you only experience it if you don't have a baby. Yeah, I know, biology and all that. Who am I to argue with God.

But.....come on! COWS DON'T HAVE PERIODS!!!!

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1691072' date='Nov 1 2008, 07:12 PM']:mellow:[/quote]

[img]http://songseek.com/picturenet/photos/vermont_outdoors_fall/media/P9160053.JPG[/img]

You see? No PMS with this pretty lady here...