An Old School Catholic Message Board

Menstruation Is Pointless.

Ash Wednesday

+J.M.J.+
it was nice to skip almost 2 years of having a period :) (baby and breastfeeding). hopefully, it'll be almost two years with this baby.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1723488' date='Dec 9 2008, 06:53 PM']and has EXCELLENT taste in men.[/quote]
Edit.

I'm just jealous.

In my defense though...I mean...how do you not be jealous of miko...

that's right. i said it.

<_<

Edited by XIX

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1723521' date='Dec 9 2008, 07:28 PM']+J.M.J.+
it was nice to skip almost 2 years of having a period :) (baby and breastfeeding). hopefully, it'll be almost two years with this baby.[/quote]

Yes, that's one tremendous benefit of having babies. haha I went from June of 2004 until earlier this year without a period (that was a month shy of a full 4 years). :mellow:

dominicansoul

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1691058' date='Nov 1 2008, 06:02 PM']LOL.... let's avoid debates for the sake of keeping this stupid and simple. I should have just kept this place open ONLY to pointless pity partiers and ranters like me. If that meant I'd have to sit in this thread and talk to myself, so be it.

Some of you people are running the risk of taking me way too seriously. I posted this on the lame board for a reason: I just wanted a place to whine.

Because you see, here's the thing that is really unfair: COWS don't get periods.[/quote]

and cows have four stomachs...

...they do have it better than us!

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1723397' date='Dec 9 2008, 02:06 PM']Iawtc!!!! :D The chocolate part anyways...I hate how someone can say something only slightly negative and I'm on the verge of tears...<_<[/quote]

duuude!! A typical day for me is as follows
brother: "move. I need to feed the dogs."
me: " Not with that attitude."
brother: :huh: "Fine. exCUSE me then"
me: :annoyed: "You are sooo demanding! Go away!! GRRRR!!! NO WAIT!! I'm sorryy!!! I didn't mean to get mad at you!! :sadder: please forgive me!"
brother: :unsure: "um...ok....but can I go through now?"
Me: :annoyed: *storms off*
brother : :wacko: :wacko:

:mellow:

I like the fact that I drop 3-4 lbs after them. That is nice even if they were gained during that week. I feel so much better.

I don't really mind them I guess. I am weird yes. I have too many other things to be bothered with than worrying about them.

missionseeker

I get whiny. So whiny.

It's ok Christie, at least don't get SUPER mad at him, then forget that you were even mad two minutes later. :mellow:

It makes my siblings so angry that I forget that I was angry. (Mostly cuz they are STILL angry [and with good reason] and I've completely forgotten that I've even done anything. :/ )

:lol: exactly!! But he's pretty used to it and I don't go off like i used to. I'm *more* in control over it now. But he's getting pretty touchy, too, especially when he gets picked on about his voice(playfully :rolleyes: ) aww he's growing up so fast! ^_^