An Old School Catholic Message Board

Menstruation Is Pointless.

Ash Wednesday

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1725341' date='Dec 11 2008, 11:28 AM']no wonder you're on #4. :mellow:[/quote]

Yes... we have a very healthy relationship. :saint:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1725344' date='Dec 11 2008, 11:35 AM']Yes... we have a very healthy relationship. :saint:[/quote]
healthy is one word for it.

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='exquisitebones' post='1725216' date='Dec 10 2008, 10:19 PM']i hate mine. but i guess it serves a purpose.

although, since having kids my cramps are like 1238723894738957348578392489293 times worse :([/quote]
me too <_< and everyone said it would be sooooo much better after my baby. :annoyed: liars.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1725306' date='Dec 11 2008, 07:55 AM']My first couple cycles after having a baby are always the worst... not necessarily cramp-wise, but everything else = yuck. It's like my body says "You haven't had a period in HOW long? Hahaha Loser. We'll make up for it right now!" :annoyed:[/quote]
well, if you don't have one for four years, then i agree with your body. :lol:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1725344' date='Dec 11 2008, 08:35 AM']Yes... we have a very healthy relationship. :saint:[/quote]
ahem. :smokey:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1725407' date='Dec 11 2008, 01:30 PM']+J.M.J.+

me too <_< and everyone said it would be sooooo much better after my baby. :annoyed: liars.[/quote]

No one ever told me that... if they had then I'd have been really ticked off. lol

[quote]well, if you don't have one for four years, then i agree with your body. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

[quote]ahem. :smokey:[/quote]

:saint:

I like being married. Matt and I were talking the other night and we decided that really, overall, marriage is the easiest part of our lives.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1725440' date='Dec 11 2008, 10:41 AM']:saint:

I like being married. Matt and I were talking the other night and we decided that really, overall, marriage is the easiest part of our lives.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:smokey: i usually like being married too. some days though, i am just irritated. :annoyed:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1725450' date='Dec 11 2008, 01:44 PM']+J.M.J.+
:smokey: i usually like being married too. some days though, i am just irritated. :annoyed:[/quote]

I probably totally lucked out with Matt. One of his sister's described him as "always one of my favorite brothers--just truly sweet and gentle and kind hearted"----which proves to be good for me since I am the one who is more... particular about everything. (Read "particular" as cranky, moody, bossy, finicky... I am sure that at some point or other they all apply. lol)

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1725460' date='Dec 11 2008, 01:47 PM']+J.M.J.+
:blowkiss:[/quote]
:unsure:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1725462' date='Dec 11 2008, 01:47 PM']I probably totally lucked out with Matt. One of his sister's described him as "always one of my ... favorite brothers--just truly sweet and gentle and kind hearted"----which proves to be good for me since I am the one who is more... particular about everything. (Read "particular" as cranky, moody, bossy, finicky... I am sure that at some point or other they all apply. lol)[/quote]
we get it already. <_<

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='rachael' post='1725483' date='Dec 11 2008, 02:17 PM']:unsure:

we get it already. <_<[/quote]

Well, that and he's hot. ;)