Ash Wednesday Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 Because I can. So welcome to my head. I needed something to type about to wake up. I'm listening to ghost stories on the radio -- the whiskey I had with my husband earlier this evening is giving me a headache, and I'm trying really hard to stay awake and just about to have another cup of coffee. Let me start off by saying THIS is one of the goofiest pictures of Mark Messier I've ever seen. [img]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0f1ng329ot9Lt/340x.jpg[/img] And it's ADAM OATES, NOT OATS!!!
Ash Wednesday Posted November 1, 2008 Author Posted November 1, 2008 By the way, in a few hours, I have to go to the post office and mail in my absentee ballot. I spent fifteen minutes of a call (international rates, thank you very much) wait to speak to my local election official dude back in America because I had some questions about it. And after all that waiting... I finally got to speak to him....... and he really wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Ash Wednesday Posted November 1, 2008 Author Posted November 1, 2008 [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/lowercasejae/lolnimals/funny-pictures-interesting-cat.jpg[/img]
Saint Therese Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 Welcome to the lameness! BTW cat pics are ALWAYS welcome on the LB!
Ash Wednesday Posted November 1, 2008 Author Posted November 1, 2008 Cat pictures just pwn everything. And today I want to choke and beat the living garbage out of everything in my path. [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Cthulhu_and_R[/img]
MIKolbe Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 who's adam oats and why is he missing teeth and looking like a goober?
Ash Wednesday Posted November 1, 2008 Author Posted November 1, 2008 That's not Adam Oats. Or Oates. [img]http://songseek.com/picturenet/photos/vermont_outdoors_fall/media/P9160053.JPG[/img] "Ha, ha ha! I don't have to menstruate!"
MIKolbe Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 she exudes coolness. take note, Ash.. take notes....
rachael Posted November 2, 2008 Posted November 2, 2008 whatever the wine has taken effect and jason left me again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now