Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Carving My Own Little Niche


Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

This is why everyone should be Catholic.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap3sIaLNYM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap3sIaLNYM[/url]

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Some of you people really smell of elderberries.

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1704911' date='Nov 19 2008, 05:42 PM']This is why everyone should be Catholic.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap3sIaLNYM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap3sIaLNYM[/url][/quote]

ROFL! Is that for reals????

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1705570' date='Nov 20 2008, 09:49 AM']ROFL! Is that for reals????[/quote]

Yes ma'am.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I like hot chocolate.

missionseeker
Posted

wow @ the monk

princessgianna
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1704911' date='Nov 19 2008, 05:42 PM']This is why everyone should be Catholic.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap3sIaLNYM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ap3sIaLNYM[/url][/quote]
wow! that was interesting to say the least!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuS5YAUwUBs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuS5YAUwUBs[/url]

Everyone must see this. :bow:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Long cat...

[img]http://media.fukung.net/images/9447/119722335360.gif[/img]

...is amazing.

:bigshock:

Posted

Long Cat's small intestine must be huge.

Posted

Maybe you'll like this.

[url="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=plTk8MGOSjI&feature=related"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=plTk8MGOSjI&...feature=related[/url]

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1711315' date='Nov 26 2008, 04:59 AM']Maybe you'll like this.

[url="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=plTk8MGOSjI&feature=related"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=plTk8MGOSjI&...feature=related[/url][/quote]

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny. I miss the guy's grit and I don't really have hard feelings against him for wanting to cash out while he can, but I still thought it was funny. :lol_roll:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Gotta wake up..gotta wake up....redbull redbull red bull red bull wake up wake up wake up

Ash Wednesday
Posted

People are stupid. Sometimes I just can't get over the stupidity of people.

Posted

yeah.. well.. try having a convo with XIX or SMM........

<_<

missionseeker
Posted (edited)
:( indeed

Edit:
that comment did NOT get put in the right place... Edited by missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1712794' date='Nov 28 2008, 01:28 PM']yeah.. well.. try having a convo with XIX or SMM........

<_<[/quote]
or madam v

Posted

o.

tru dat.

watch out, you may get a warning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...