Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hehe. That's pretty grand. You'll have some dang good anticipation built up, that's for sure.

I'll pray for you right now in case I forget later. :saint:

missionseeker
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Paddington' post='1700340' date='Nov 12 2008, 07:25 PM']Hehe. That's pretty grand. You'll have some dang good anticipation built up, that's for sure.

I'll pray for you right now in case I forget later. :saint:[/quote]

Anticipation??? oy... you have no idea. :mellow:

I was talking about butterflies and heart flutters in a different thread...

I get excited when I see his name came "online" I don't even think I can imagine when I see HIM

:lol:

Edited by missionseeker
  • 2 weeks later...
missionseeker
Posted

He called me dearest. :D :cloud9:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1708930' date='Nov 23 2008, 09:37 PM']Oh, and another modesty thing... tights don't count as pants. :mellow:

Btw, I agree w/ Mission, not just cause she's mission, but she makes a legitimate point. Don't objectify women with modesty.[/quote]


Part of me loves the fact that you feel the need to qualify that you don't just agree with me because it's me. :D :hehe:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1709703' date='Nov 24 2008, 02:53 PM']I was? :huh: Anywho, I gots a question for the Johnny D... what DO you expect of women to wear exactly? I agree with these ladies, and frankly, you must not have seen some dresses from 100+ years ago. think about it: corsets were designed to tighten the upper part of the female figure, dresses were form fitting, etc. By your standards, they were immodest (though the only thing they saw as immodest were legs and ankles, even).[/quote]

:grouphug:

thank you!!!

I don't even think I can tell you what your posts in that thread do for me. I wish I could. But I really cannot. ****hugstight****

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

missionseeker
Posted

I think I might need to talk to you tonight.

This is super bothering me. I'm trying not to let it get to me, but...

:sadder:

Posted

Okay.


Did Lil' Red close the squirrel thread? Did she even READ the date stamp on the FIRST post?

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1709286' date='Nov 23 2008, 10:47 PM']He called me dearest. :D :cloud9:[/quote]
ew.

Posted

Jason, I think your wife is calling you...

Posted

you should hear what she calls me.

:mellow:

Posted

where do you think I get my material from?

Posted (edited)

Your face?



























































Did I do that right, Lori?

Edited by Sacred Music Man
missionseeker
Posted

I am older than both of you.

so there


:mellow:

:P

Posted
:mellow:

darn...wait, who's the other one?? :huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...