Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

......Jeff....

right?

Posted
:shock:

Wow! I didn't know that.

I guess you are then








Ggggggs. you're old


:P
missionseeker
Posted

By seven months... <_< not that big a deal.

:P


Plus... he's taller, so it's even.

:P

missionseeker
Posted

goodnight!

I had too much fun in the Ephitath thread... :lol:

Posted (edited)

there's nothing wrong with you beeing older..... *cough*

lol
:tomato:


yeah, you need to rest that brain of yours so you can think up more things to say? :lol:

:bye:

Edited by Christie_M
missionseeker
Posted

I can't sleep...

missionseeker
Posted

I know...

I had to drink caffine so I could breathe

now I can't sleep...

:ohno:

Posted (edited)

uhg!! I'm sowy
:coffee:
well....atleast now you have an excuse to write more of those things lol OH! I hope you don't have classes tomorrow??

Edited by Christie_M
missionseeker
Posted

not morning classes, anyway...

Posted

That sentence confused me?

do you have classes this close to Thanksgiving? or were you trying to change the subject?

:unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

I have classes until wednesday afternoon.

bleh.

Then I have papers to write.

And I don't have morning classes tomorrow. just a 1:30 class.

Posted

ew. college work.

mk. i have to go before my parents freak.
I hope you get some sleep :)

missionseeker
Posted (edited)

Hey, Jeff...

Am *i* a 'mission' from God?




























































:mellow:

Edited by missionseeker
Posted

SMM-

you're out of the band for that.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1711103' date='Nov 25 2008, 10:38 PM']SMM-

you're out of the band for that.[/quote]

but...

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1710512' date='Nov 25 2008, 05:50 AM']He looks pretty darn hot in a tux. :mellow:[/quote]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...