luciana Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 (edited) #2 answer: Yes, Jim Caveziel had a fake back to do the scourging scenes and he accidentally got hit [u]two[/u] times. In the EWTN interview he said that it hurt so much that he pulled hard on the shackles on his wrist and hurt himself there too. And the second time that he was hit he almost fainted.Oh, imagine how much Our Lord felt! The lightning strike that Colleen mentioned happened when he was filming the Sermon on the Mount flashback, I think. The interview with Jim and Mel plus a NEW special on the making of the film will be reaired on EWTN this weekend-- Colleen mentioned it and times in this phorum-- [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=9231"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=9231[/url] Annie-- I love Rosalind Moss too. I heard her live last Spring. She did her "our Father's Gift" talk She was awesome! I'm going to see the Passion a 3rd time Edited March 25, 2004 by labrego
Seatbelt Blue Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Mar 18 2004, 10:22 PM'] O.K. Thanks I just wanted to make sure that was biblical, thanks for providing that passage! God bless ya! [/quote] You had not read the Gospel?
FilmGuy127 Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 I think that annie up there hit a good point... how many people here can honestly say that they approach mass with the same sort of reverance, enthusiasim, ect. as is given to this movie? makes me wonder if mass was in 35mm would more people go?
FilmGuy127 Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 also did you realize that Jim Caveziel's eyes are blue and were color corrected digitally througout the film to make them brown
homeschoolmom Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 [quote name='Archangel' date='Mar 14 2004, 10:29 PM'] However, I always imagined the Resurrection being filled with light streaming from Jesus' body. [/quote] I really shouldn't read these posts late at night... I thought this said "light screaming" from Jesus' body... and I thought... "Wow... that's a weird image of the resurrection... I never heard anyone think that before... Why would Jesus scream? Why would he scream lightly?" Then I read it again...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now