An Old School Catholic Message Board

Class Of 2009

Christie_M

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1768386' date='Feb 1 2009, 02:14 AM']Oh wow. There's no pressure there.
:mellow:[/quote]
Absolutely. :P
I'm liking them though. I've been prepared well thus far.
Only two more, in June. That'll be Bio and Chem. The hardest one (Math) is done though, which is good. Math wasn't good to me this year, but I think I got back to my standards at the end.

[quote name='vbbabespx' post='1768744' date='Feb 1 2009, 03:59 PM']Can you guys please pray for me as I head to BC for a scholarship weekend thing this coming up weekend!??! Thanks![/quote]
Sounds fun. :D Good luck.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1768969' date='Feb 1 2009, 07:03 PM']Absolutely. :P
I'm liking them though. I've been prepared well thus far.
Only two more, in June. That'll be Bio and Chem. The hardest one (Math) is done though, which is good. Math wasn't good to me this year, but I think I got back to my standards at the end.[/quote]

Math is never good to me... lol
So how do the tests work? you go in for one subject?

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1769538' date='Feb 2 2009, 01:28 AM']Math is never good to me... lol
So how do the tests work? you go in for one subject?[/quote]
Yea, the tests are all on set days. They're set well in advance, in fact I know when my Bio and Chem diplomas are in June.
This just passed semester I did Social and Math, which was intense. Math was all day, six hours in total, with a lunch break in between parts, and Social was split into two parts over two weeks.
:))

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1770261' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:08 PM']:o
six hours of math?? My whole SAT (math, english and writing) was just abou four hours!!
Poor you lol[/quote]
I find something kinda fun about doing extremely stressful things. :P
Makes me feel alive, I guess you could say.

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1771427' date='Feb 3 2009, 06:49 PM']:blink:
WHY??[/quote]
i was determined to make a certain score. :unsure: i dunno, is it not a normal thing? because we all did it. :idontknow:

Edited by rachael

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1772827' date='Feb 5 2009, 01:09 AM']I'm class of 09.

passing on university/college and doing something else, but yeah... it's a headache.[/quote]
what are you going to do?

[quote name='rachael' post='1772859' date='Feb 5 2009, 05:45 AM']i was determined to make a certain score. :unsure: i dunno, is it not a normal thing? because we all did it. :idontknow:[/quote]

I don't know anyone who took it tree times.
but i guess if you got the score you wanted, good job!

i'm not planning on taking again

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1773984' date='Feb 6 2009, 03:33 PM']I don't know anyone who took it tree times.
but i guess if you got the score you wanted, good job!

i'm not planning on taking again[/quote]
i know a lot of people who took it two, three or even four times. maybe we were weird. or ambitious? :unsure: i mean, i certainly raised my score lol

Edited by rachael