dUSt Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 [size=7]Woot-off!!![/size] Why didn't anybody tell me!?!?
Selah Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 (edited) I'm scared Edited December 10, 2008 by Selah
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 yup. Now I need to go put my kids to bed.
jmjtina Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 this is totally off topic, but Katie that's a great pic of your hubby!!!!!
HolyPhoenix Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 what happened with woot.com? All I see is this awesome laser printer.
Christie_M Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 [quote name='jmjtina' post='1723665' date='Dec 9 2008, 07:20 PM']this is totally off topic, but Katie that's a great pic of your hubby!!!!![/quote] THAT'S HER HUSBAND??? I thought that was the guy from Prison Break....I"m embarresed now
socalscout Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 Yeah my buddy did the Woot Off a couple of months ago and got stuck with 10+ of the old version Ipod sports arm band. He could not give them away.
Selah Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 [quote]THAT'S HER HUSBAND??? I thought that was the guy from Prison Break....I"m embarresed now[/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 [quote name='jmjtina' post='1723665' date='Dec 9 2008, 10:20 PM']this is totally off topic, but Katie that's a great pic of your hubby!!!!![/quote] Thanks. [quote name='Christie_M' post='1723925' date='Dec 10 2008, 03:28 AM']THAT'S HER HUSBAND??? I thought that was the guy from Prison Break....I"m embarresed now [/quote] haha Yes. Did pretty good for myself, eh?
MissyP89 Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1725326' date='Dec 11 2008, 10:12 AM'][/quote] Does he know that pretty much every woman on PM thinks he's hot? (Being taken, I'm afraid I can't speculate...hahaha.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now